Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights –God is Within and it is Here That We Meet Him…
8/22/2011 11:49:26 AM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes
Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights
You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS

"'In my Father's house are many mansions.' This world, with all its wonders, is not the only one that we shall inhabit. There are many others and we shall inhabit each in time.

If this life were the only life Jesus would have told his followers so. He held out no false promises, never deceived"

"He spoke only the truth. 'I go to prepare a place for you.' What more beautiful thought than that those who go before shall be there when we arrive! There is no death, only an expansion of the soul, an enlargement of the experience. But Thomas, who was a disciple, said that he did not know where Jesus was going nor did he know the way."

God is within and it is here that we meet Him. The inward gaze alone can reveal the Father.:
"Jesus answered, 'I am the way, the truth and the life:' Again he is referring to the individual—'I'---the son of the eternal 'I AM.' This son is the way to the Father. We approach reality through our own natures and through no other source. 'No man cometh unto the Father but by me.'"

"It operates simply by speaking."

– Ernest Holmes

Join us in a celebration of expanding consciousness

We NEED YOU and value your support!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!