Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: WHAT HAS PRESENDENT DONE FOR AMERICA?
9/7/2011 2:50:54 PM
Quote:
NOW THIS IS A MAN OF GOD WHO KNOWS THE DEVIL OR THE SON OF THE DEVIL WITNESS
Now here is a Man of God! that knows the Devil or the Son of the Devil when he witnesses! God be with you Honorable James David Manning! Midwest US Cowboy here of Minnesota~Adios*
www.youtube.com
The Honorable James David Manning explains the deception that Obama has over the world.
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2011 3:22:15 PM
Hello Karen,
Thank you for sharing this video which I uploaded so we can see it here.

James Manning has great messages to tell us - he is not the best speaker I have heard,
and a little distracted but if can listen past this he has some 'food for thought' to anyone who will listen.

Yes I agree, Obama is a deceiver and has no trouble or conscience to lie to people while doing something completely the opposite from what he is saying behind our backs.

Amanda

Quote:
Quote:
NOW THIS IS A MAN OF GOD WHO KNOWS THE DEVIL OR THE SON OF THE DEVIL WITNESS
Now here is a Man of God! that knows the Devil or the Son of the Devil when he witnesses! God be with you Honorable James David Manning! Midwest US Cowboy here of Minnesota~Adios*
www.youtube.com
The Honorable James David Manning explains the deception that Obama has over the world.
+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/7/2011 6:29:40 PM
‎~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a better interview angle
than the last one. "Hats Off" to
Jake for grabbin' on and not lettin'
go. Carney's answers were lame !
www.theblaze.com
Tommy Christopher at Mediaite reports on a testy exchange between ABC News reporter Jake Tapper and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney at Tuesday’s White House briefing regarding comments made by Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa Jr. prior President Obama’s to Labor Day speech in Detroit: Hoffa’s ...
· · ·
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2011 8:42:59 PM
Hello Karen,

Thank you for sharing this excellent informational video which I have just finished watching.
I am 'One' of the many who will stand up and be counted against the 'One world System' a dictatorship from Satan.
I have shared this video to my email friends..

The bible has warned about this and I learned from the late Barry Smith a New Zealand author of one of his many books of 'Warning Series'..1st warning, 2nd warning, final warning etc which I read not long after I met the Lord Jesus Christ and accepted Him as my Saviour nearly 24 years ago.

We have to keep sharing these video's, written articles, and writing about and telling people the danger we are in as unfortunately far too many people will not hear, read or comprehend and loose their spirit life to the enemy Satan.
Mat 7 V 13 (King James) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat :

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
+0
9/8/2011 6:15:14 AM
VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT AP - WASHINGTON D.C. -

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT AP - WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ... Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental CollegeIn compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president.. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused...

Continued next post or visit link to

show more
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!