Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: A Few Words About Me ...
7/9/2011 1:17:51 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Sara,

This is turning into a great celebration.

And so it should.

Good morning Myrna, Sara, Roger and Bee,

Nice to see you all gathered here. I really want to celebrate the day when I met you, becoming a part of AdlandPro Artistic Club.

Sara - hope things are getting better there.

I have learned what the banner all could mean :) - just do not know how to use any program to create the banner for AdlandPro Artistic Club, but this sounds so great to my ears and mind and makes me feel excited about it.

I was busy yesterday. I need to get ready for a few exhibits of my works for the incoming fall. A few will take place in Serbia, and also in Italy and Spain. Pics which I post around were my works done mainly for the commercial use. But my exhibits would introduce my real artistic nature, much different than already seen.

Wishing a beautiful Sunday to all!

The Divine Tear

Sergio, The Divine Tear is precious and lovely piece of work. Thank you for sharing.

Forgive my absence, I have been visiting other places, trying to keep Spotlight going and posting some poetry and music. This has continued to be a strange week for us. So there has been much time offline also.

I have highlighted the portion of your comment above. Branka has my email which she can give to you if she wants and if you would like me to try and help with this I will certainly give it a try.

There will be a letter going out to all artists as soon as I can put it together. The Art Gallery is making changes. The Main Gallery, Guest Gallery, and all Featured Exhibits will remain intact. My wish is to have each artist start their own Art Exhibit (whatever) in your own forum and I will promote them from the Art Gallery. Just to be a central place for letting everyone know where they can go to see all the beautiful works that members of Adland can do.

Look forward to hearing of your ideas.

Have a great day!!

Sara

+0
7/9/2011 1:23:56 PM

Branka, this is so profound:

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
So long as mists envelop you, be still;
be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
-- as it surely will.
Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle (1800's to 1914)

Such good advice.

Thank you with hugs,

Sara

+0
7/9/2011 1:31:46 PM
Quote:
Musics from the movie "ZONA ZAMFIROVA" with a dialect from my region. The rest of Serbia hardly understands our dialect.

Sergio, this is beautiful video, I loved watching. It is story of young love and I wish I could understand the words but even just watching it can be understood.

Thank you,

Sara

+0
7/9/2011 2:05:26 PM

Dear Friends, I have just watched all the videos and enjoyed each one!!! Actually, I downloaded to my pc which I can do since I installed Real Player. Now, I can enjoy watching them over and also listen to in an audio format.

Myrna, I am now listening to the one you posted and I can see why it is one of your favorites.

Sara

+0
7/9/2011 2:12:50 PM

Quote:
What a silence! Everyone has gone somewhere.

Branka also went out (to the lake).

Seems only I was born to work hard :))).
Enjoying some new themes and new materials too, sending out warm regards to my new artistic friends (trying to oversee Belgrade heat :( ).

Happy weekend to all!

Sergio

Sergio, so not fair to have to work so hard while others play!! Seems like the ones in your video have found a way to beat the heat!!

Now you have more activity in your forum to keep you busy along with all your creativeness.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sara

+0