Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
behind two really annoying
6/21/2011 10:07:01 AM

Wood said: "The three of us played well today and I think the three of us played a total of -30, Marcus scored a hole, almost at the 15th hole hit a hole and the second get car awards, and his ball from the hole about only a thin 1 ft., as the case does not produce any adverse effects, because you can see other people doing it really will drive you to do something. wholesale golf clubs "

Local operations of the Italian players who also play brave, three men rushed to tie for fourth place, just behind the leader Locke two.Mannaseluo 18-year-old said: "The top three players close to the results, not just Francisco with me, but also Lorenzo - Jia Geli, which Mizuno MP 52 Irons is very important for Italian golf. Lorenzo fight well, as they should in the championship ranks. "As for their performance, with two European Tour titles Mannaseluo not satisfied:" behind two really annoying, I was there a lot of times missed opportunities, lost at least six. "

Won the 2006 Italian Open Francisco - Maurice Donnelly said: "Back to the home to see friends, this is Mizuno MP-57 Irons very beautiful and I have had a very busy few days, but now I totally focus on golf 4 oob ggg99911 0621, I very familiar with the stadium, but I said yesterday, sometimes familiar course is an advantage, sometimes not advantage you on the stadium's memories, some good, some bad, you have to extract maybe you ten years ago memories of playing that ball. "He also compete for his third European Tour title.

Victor French players - Dubi Sen (Victor Dubuisson) played the best tournament performance since the start of the 62 (-10), the audience and grabbed 10 birdies, no bogeys, which helped him get a 135 (-9) total score, with the famous Indian Jeev (66), who tied for a 10th.

Italian Open after the first two rounds advance to the finals line is set to 140 (-4) total score, a total of 73 players successful finalists.Scotland's Colin Montgomerie (75-70), the first to enter the European Ryder Cup star Constantine Italy - Rocca (Costantino Rocca ,75-71), from Thailand's three Asian Tour Order of Merit Thongchai - Giardia (69-75), 2008 European Ryder Cup player Soren - Hansen (73-68) and famous have been eliminated.

(LUO)

Mizuno MP-58 Irons
Mizuno MP 62 Irons
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!