Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Something like a diary, which I have never wrote ...
6/9/2011 6:49:09 AM
... so I'll see what comes out of it. Can always cancel it. But sometimes I think of ideas, where fast with them? Especially in my case, when the mine with me, inseparable friend of narcolepsy and is playing ... it is not no friend of mine, but sticks to me like glue, so I have no alternative than to take it as it is ...
and also that my 'wonderful English' can hardly imagine how it must sound about the Native Englishman or American, or anyone that speaks English. About as funny as we do when a stranger teaches Czech. And that is very difficult Czech language. But again, we do not have to strictly observe the word order, and always know what they are talking. While we in the English course, drilled into my head that the English sentence must always contain a noun, verb, etc. Otherwise we will never understand. But it is a big problem. Czechs do not speak and have rearranged the word order. And I do quite a challenge, and suddenly I find that this build sentences, as in the seating chart, I can not.
But it is surprising to me that it still did not warn anyone. Probably because they are with me 'mercy' or them coming comic. I do not know. I'd be born again and be English speaking person.
Then I came back here, let me see what nonsense I wrote here ...
And do not even have to read it, I can write here rather to herself. To whom have had to interpret. And I do not have a monologue ... although right now I'm doing well, the only written form ...
I just woke up and I fell asleep again ... so now I'm taking good hour before I'm able again ... hopefully I was able to send ...

+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Something like a diary, which I have never wrote ...
6/9/2011 10:11:26 PM

It was again one day
After a long time, finally rained.
I like rain. I'm standing in the doorway and watching rain. Sometimes I see a rainbow. And I love the Rainbow Connection ... amazing song. This song sang me Bill. I've never heard of this. Neither I knew the story about the green Kermit the frog. I love this cute Kermit.
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/be9dc8efc

Rainbow Connection by Ast

+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/10/2011 8:25:58 AM

Color of Sea (In the moment - music by Ryan Farish)

I have always admired the beautiful presentation, which is on the Internet countless. And I really wanted to also make a presentation. Just so I know it also can do what others. And as usual, I opened a web page, I had an idea and all those wonderful photos that I've consumed in the presentation, offered themselves. I did not have hours to look for. Everything was suddenly in front of me, as if someone sent me. But this has always accompanied me. When you need something, I'm going for sure, I open the page and there's the thing, a picture, whatever ... just need to do the same with music ... And my first presentation was in the world. I prefer this presentation, fully expresses my feelings ... well for one thing, it was the first ...

I've never been at sea. But the sea has a great charm for me. In the spirit I see all the beauty of the rising sun, when the timid rays shine on the surface, and sunshine lights up the sky ...
Waves crash into the shore, the rocks pour on the beach and changes in snow-white foam ...
The sea is calm, waves off the coast of murmurs softly. But at that moment the sea is upset again and all the sacred silence, disturbed only the cries of sea birds ...
I love this sunset ... When the sun lost over the horizon. At that moment all the world goes silent ... silent birds ... for a moment time stands still ... I have such a feeling when the sun disappears from the sky ... I humbly always waiting to hear the birds singing ... that life has returned to us ...
I think the music reflects how I see the sea and what stayed with me feeling even though I've never been at sea ...
Thanks
Sonya

+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/16/2011 7:48:51 PM

I love song " House Of The Rising Sun"
I sang and played guitar at a campfire as in the picture. I loved the campfires, where he sang and played the guitar until the early morning hours. Cold slowly stole our backs, but the fire radiated warmth. Sparks flew high into the sky ... these wonderful times will never return ... leaving behind only the nostalgic memories of youth ... I walked away from a fire last ... These are unforgettable memories of friends around a campfire.

English version - http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b6a03cef0

Czech version - http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b8ad63ba0

Thanks for listening

Sonya

House Of The Rising Sun by Ast

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/17/2011 1:20:11 AM
Dear Sonja,

What a lovely version of a beautiful song. It actually makes you dream of rainbow and other things too. I particularly love the part that says,
Have you been half asleep
and have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.
Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same.
I've heard it too many times to ignore it.
It's something that I'm supposed to be.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
the lovers, the dreamers and me.
Remember? Just like in the Odyssey...
Sweet Dreams

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!