Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: This Is Dedicated To The Birds...Videos or Photos...Please Post Them Here!
6/22/2011 9:04:13 PM
Quote:

Here is one I will share this evening. Before cats, Alex was our pet and ruled the house. He was a sweetie in many ways but was more attracted to Wilson than to me. He loved me but he treated Wilson as a child and I was the Mother. Cute huh!! He would try to clean his ears and beard - his favorite was sitting on the back of his chair and cleaning his bald spot!! That irritated Wilson very much!!

Alex had free run of the house and you better beware if there was any snack food he liked. He would steal it!! He loved black olives and would fly by and take them from your hand. He was a wonderful pet for many years but he did not like it when he was left alone and would shriek, shriek when he was left alone. Here is one of a happy Christmas when he had his own gifts and knew how to open them.

Alex and gifts

We have never had children around so our pets have always been our children.

A wish for a good night and many sweet dreams my friends.

Sara

So adorable Sara :)
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2011 9:07:29 PM
Quote:
Hi Cheryl and Sara,

Was that cardinal trying to get in the window or is she looking for a place to nest? I like the video all except it went to fast at the end, I am not a fast reader. Maybe I need to take speed reading, huh! well anyhow it was nice.

Sara I loved the pictures of the birds your brother raised, oh how I would love to do things like that.and the fishing kitties are a delight, so much love, it gives you a warm and fuzzie feeling.

Hugs,
Myrna

Hi Myrna just click on the pause button (click the arrow below the video and it will show the 2 vertical lines) and you can stop it to read it. You can also move the little round ball that shows how much time is live on the video. (it's at the bottom of the video). Hope this helps.

Love and big hugs. :)
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2011 9:10:00 PM
Quote:
Starlings Take a Break! In honor of JAKE.

starling

Beautiful!
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2011 9:33:18 PM
Quote:
Australia's wild parrots and cockatoos...can't believe the incredible colors.. I didn't know there were birds the color of some of these species. Gorgeous & interesting!

Wonderful video Cheryl! There are so many beautiful parrots in Australia!

The Palm Cockatoo breaks off a stick and uses it as a drum for his partner. This is amazing!

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2011 9:38:04 PM
Hi Cheryl,

WE need out friend Barb to let us know about the birds, she is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to her birds. Isn't take cool Between Sara and Barb being with the birds. lol. Don't mean that negatively either.

Love to my bird friends.
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0