Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Changes to Eligibility rules for POTW
5/12/2011 4:57:44 PM

Hello Members,

Beginning next week May19th there will be a change to the eligibility for the POTW.

For a member to be eligible as one of the POTW vote they must have been logged in for the last 30 days, have a photo, been a member of Adlandpro for at least 90 days and has not been a previous winner of the POTW within the calendar year.

This will make it easier for all active members to qualify for the POTW Award.

Sincerely,

Barry

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Changes to Eligibility rules for POTW
5/12/2011 7:31:54 PM

Hi Barry,

That sounds good about being a member for at least 90 days (and the other criteria also).

Anything about "active" forums? Which I think might mean that the forum owner has POSTED in at least 1 of their own forums within the past 30 days, and not just opened a forum and never even started a topic or made a post in their own forum.

Also, I hope the rules will be enforced for ALL nominees on every ballot, not let slack for one or 2, while enforced for others on the same ballot, or slackened from week to week.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2011 7:57:40 PM

I remember making a longer-membership suggestion last autumn when Scott Peterson was on the ballot after only being a member for less than 3 weeks. People told me to let newer people have a chance. Now someone who's been here for 2 months just resulted in a tie. Yay! Now there's a new rule? New person had too much of a chance? :(

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2011 11:02:30 PM

Here's an example about active forums ...I'm sure everyone remembers when Gabrielle Brothers was kept off the ballots for several weeks at the end of last year because her forums were inactive, even though there were nominees before that with inactive forums, on repeat ballots just a few weeks before Gabrielle was repeatedly kept off the ballot.

Now the 280th that just closed today...look at Roselyn Biag's forums, both inactive, and she was ON the ballot, just a few months after Gabrielle was repeatedly kept off the ballot, that's why we brought in a record number of voters to make sure she won when she started a new forum and was finally allowed ON the ballot, that other non-active forum owners get on easily with no problems whatsoever.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/540259/HowtogetMassiveEyeballsforyourBusiness.aspx?flag=115146

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/540269/howtovirallymarketyourbusiness.aspx

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2011 11:13:51 PM

Here was your reply to me on December 6th about members who have only been here a very short time, being on the ballot, you were all for it 5 months ago, even an extremely short amount of time such as less than 3 weeks of membership.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2395897/POTWFeedback/8.aspx

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!