Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Things Women Want to Hear, but Never Do
12/29/2005 4:55:54 PM
Wow, I just don't know what to do with this money we won in the lottery, so why don't you take it to the mall and see if you can find something to buy with it. Hey, how about inviting your mother to spend the summer with us. Oh, go ahead and eat that third piece of chocolate cream pie. If it's one thing I hate it's skinny women. What luck, they had a special rental rate at the video store on romance movies. You know, that Pam Anderson just doesn't seem to have the brain power that I find so attractive in a woman. What a break, I won a prize on the radio station.... tickets to either the super bowl or the opening of the New York Ballet. I got first choice so pack your bags for New York, we get to go to the ballet!!! Who wants to play golf when I can get to see how good the lawn looks when it's freshly mowed. Shoot, there's nothing on TV but football games. Let's go furniture shopping. Man I tell you, nothing feels better than getting all spruced up in a suit and tie.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Things Women Want to Hear, but Never Do
12/29/2005 5:28:49 PM
Hello AnaMaria, Love your funnies, Hope you had great holidays,send Alex my love, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/29/2005 7:33:12 PM
Yeah, right Myrna
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/29/2005 10:36:38 PM
oh my goodness, these all would bee great.
+0
12/29/2005 11:40:41 PM
Hi Anamaria, You know, after reading this, I don't feel so bad about liking my own company best. No matter how good a man may be, he is not likely to care much about anyone but himself. Can't live with em, and it is still illegal to shoot em, darn it. LOL Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!