Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Help Your Local Community & Earn Good Money Too!
4/15/2011 4:42:00 PM
As a FREE member of The Customer Advantage you will save 50% to 70% off the retail price when you buy from LOCAL businesses in your area. The great thing about this is that not only are you going to save money, you will be supporting LOCAL businesses as opposed to all those chain stores owned and operated by Corporate America. Small business is the backbone of the U.S. economy. That's where 68% of all new jobs come from. With our service, all the profit goes right back into our local community. When we help local businesses grow, that helps to create jobs and help keep our economy strong.

Meet The Company Founder

In October, 2010, John Milanoski, the creator and founder of The Customer Advantage from Lake Stevens, WA, publically announced his innovative idea to help LOCAL businesses in all areas, not just major cities. John watched small businesses in his area going out of business, and wanted to do something to help.

Help For Small Business Owners

Marketing in the traditional sense has changed greatly over the past 5-10 years. Social media and Internet marketing have taken front stage over newspaper ads and yellow book listings. Businesses that have not kept up with the social growth are being left behind and many are having to close their doors.

John Milanoski's compassion for others, his ability to look toward future trends and his years of business experience has created a system that will not only help local businesses to keep their doors open, but will provide consumers great savings in the process. And it is FREE to everyone involved.

The Customer Advantage shows local businesses how to best put their marketing dollars to work to bring guaranteed results. Local businesses sign up for FREE to have their products or services offered at discounts of 50% or more. A promotion is put together for them and emailed to consumers in their area who are eager to become customers of these local businesses.

How Does It Work?

People like you sign up for "free" to receive daily coupon deals from businesses in your city that offer 50 - 90% off and you also have the option to receive a share of the profits.

We all love to tell our friends about great deals we find so they can save money too. So when Angela signs up with The Customer Advantage to receive the daily coupon deals email, she is provided with a free website. Angela decides to tell Ted about the great deal she just received on an oil change and sends him an email with a link to her website where he can sign up and get the oil change too.

Ted immediately signs up and he is provided with a free website. Ted purchases the oil change and Angela receives 5% from Ted’s purchase. In the meantime, Ted has sent his website link to Bret and told him where to get the discounted oil change. Bret signs up and buys the oil change and both Angela and Ted receive 5% from Bret’s purchase. This 5% continues for a total of 5 people deep.

When the local garage signed up to offer their discounted oil change they wanted to make sure everyone in their customer base knew they were being featured with The Customer Advantage. Since the garage received a free website too when they signed up, they sent it out to their customer base with the big announcement telling everyone to sign up so they can get the discounted oil change. When the people in the customer base bought the discounted oil change, the garage received 5% from each of those purchases.

And let’s not forget to mention Betty. She is the one who signed the garage owner up to begin with. So, Betty is paid an additional 2% override of the sum total of all of the sales from those oil changes.

Perpetual Funding For Charities
And Other Non Profit Organizations!

The Customer Advantage is a wonderful opportunity for Charities and other non profit organizations to create perpetual funding. One member signs up and that website is used to invite others to receive the 50-90% discounts. A Charity in San Francisco, CA can be receiving 5% of a purchase being made by someone in Westchester, Pa.

The Customer Advantage is by invitation only, so you are hereby cordially invited to sign up for FREE and support your local community, while you save money for your family.

NOTE: When you visit the website to sign up make sure you use an email address where you know that incoming email is going to reach you. The company sends out a confirmation email that you must click on to activate your free membership. If your email service is with AOL or Hotmail, you might not get that message, so it is best to sign up for a free email address with Google and use that one for your account with The Customer Advantage.
http://hbndon.thecustomeradvantage.com

My name is Don Evans. My phone number is (719) 390-0561. My email address is hbndon@juno.com. Please contact me with any questions you might have.

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
If you do not want to receive any more emails from me, please respond to THIS message to let me know that, and I will remove you right away.
************************************************************************************************************

With a FREE membership with The Customer Advantage YOU can easily earn some good spending money, and if you get serious about it and treat it like a business, you could earn a much higher than average income. In fact, you could set yourself up to where you are earning THOUSANDS of dollars per month in RESIDUAL INCOME. That means it keeps coming in month after month, and year after year. And it keeps growing too as you go along.

http://hbndon.thecustomeradvantage.com

NOTE: When you visit the website to sign up make sure you use an email address where you know that incoming email is going to reach you. The company sends out a confirmation email that you must click on to activate your free membership. If your email service is with AOL or Hotmail, you might not get that message, so it is best to sign up for a free email address with Google and use that one for your account with The Customer Advantage.

My name is Don Evans. My phone number is (719) 390-0561. My email address is hbndon@juno.com. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!