Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Cell Phones... a New Threat.
1/11/2006 7:09:44 AM
I try Phillip, But it is hard sometimes :) You have a Great Day!
+0
1/11/2006 12:18:47 PM
You have brought up another good awareness topic Eileen! I have not had a cell phone for over 3 years now, for I am sick and tired of the overpriced bills I received from them! The only way now we even consider having a cell phone is just have one in the car when we are traveling, in case of an emergancy. I also quit using credit cards the same time, for the same reason. Now we just use our debit card. But, one day when we were in Walmart, and was using my card, Marsha turned the little viewer around away from people. I thought she was just looking at the prices, etc., but when we got through, she was telling me that she was trying to get my attention, and detract attention, for when I was entering my card info, and pin number, people behind me were watching every move I made. I didn't think of it, but Marsha said she had a funny feeling, of people memorizing the numbers I was putting in. We never thought about the cell phones with the camera's! We are constantly amazed at how people's minds work, to scam, steal or hurt others! It seems that we live in a world where we have to be constantly aware of what others may be doing! Just listening to how people steal items from a store is amazing how a criminal mind can work. Well, thanks once again for making us think, and being more aware, each day, each way! Be safe and well, and thank you for the info! God bless. Fredie Mckinney, FGG Dream Team-Texas
Folks ARound TheWorld,IfYouWant ToKnowHow ToEarn$100,000 In 12Months With NoDownLines ToBuild OrProducts ToSell, Then YouNeed To TakeA CoupleMinutes ToRead My WebPage. I'm NotHere ToSell YouAnything. JustShare KnowledgeWith YOURFamily,OtherMarketers&Friend
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/11/2006 2:00:55 PM
Hi Fredie, Yes it is amazing how they can steal without anyone even knowing it. Marsha was right as to keeping an eye on others. @@ Have a Great Day!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!