Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Weathersbee

285 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Understanding Personality Colors-Blue
4/6/2011 9:54:08 PM

This is Part 2 of a 4 part series of the personality colors.

The four colors are Yellow, Blue, Green and Red. Today I want to focus on the Blues. When you understand what Personality your prospect has, the better chance you have of bringing them into your business.

Personality color, Blue (Sanguine)

A blue personality make up 15% of the population. It won't take you long to realize when you are talking to a blue that this person is all about fun. If it is not fun, they won't be interested. A blue has high energy, convincing , promoter, and very creative. A blue is also enthusiastic and is eager to build their business. As long as they are having fun, of course.

A blues occupation maybe in Sales, Entertainment, or Public Speaking. Blues love to talk. When they talk it will be loud and fast. Did I mention they love to talk? To go along with loud talking, they love loud clothes too. A blue likes to dress in stylish, flamboyant and very colorful clothes. If you were to be standing in a airport full of people and you see a guy standing in a Hawaiian shirt, gold necklace around his neck, diamond ring on his finger. Has a lot of hand movement, body movements and just seems to be excited about being in the airport and your thinking this guy looks flashy, you are looking at a blue.

A blue is a excellent promoter, always sees the big picture and without a doubt the most creative people on earth. Oh yea, they are the life of the party. As mentioned, blues just want to have fun.

There are a few flaws in a blue, poor follow-up, unorganized and they talk to much. They have a tendency to exaggerate. A blue can create it, but they can't build it. More then likely have never balanced a check book in their life. If you are mentoring to a blue you would have to coach them on being better organized. Maybe develop a system that would be fun, to keep them better organized and improve their skills to follow-up. We all know that following up is key in building trust and building a business.

If you think this person is a blue and they are not a social animal or they don't need constant contact with people, you don't have a blue. A blue loves to socialize, loves being in a crowd, and of course, loves it when people listen to them. Talking loud to make sure you do. But that is OK, we love our blues.

Remember a blue is a great promoter, creative, enthusiastic and can be very convincing. Now I don't know about you, but, this would be a person I would love to have in my company. How about you?

Don Weathersbee
Better Web Builder

P.S. For more information about Better Web Builder and the free tools to help you build your Network Marketing business, please Click on Free Business Building tools!

I started Alternative Defense because of the high crime rate. I feel it is personal responsibility to protect yourself. Not everyone wants or is it legal in some states and cities to carry a concealed weapon. So what would be an alternative to carrying such a weapon. That is where Alternative Defense comes in. We carry many different types of products to choose from such as; Personal Alarms, MACE, Pepper Spray, Stun Guns, Animal Repellents, Safety Lights, Knives, Metal Detectors, Diversion Safes, Child Safety Products, Instructional Fighting DVD’s and much more. Please click the link to the right to learn more about Alternative Defense. Alternative Defense Thank You, Don Weathersbee Your friend and Servant!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!