Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Weathersbee

285 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
My Thoughts on Chapter 13 of Think and Grow Rich
3/28/2011 8:33:27 PM
CHAPTER 13

THE BRAIN: A BROADCASTING AND RECEIVING STATION FOR THOUGHT

From the book, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

The Twelfth Step toward Riches

The title to this chapter really says a lot to me. The 30 day mental cleanse and all the people that participate in this forum have done wonders for my brain and the thoughts in my brain. I don't listen to the tv and all the bad news anymore. I don't have all the negative programing going in to my brain as I once did. This alone has done a great deal for my self development. Like Michael told me when I first made the commitment to join the 30 day mental cleanse, "I must stop the chatter in my mind". I had to take control of my receiving station, only letting positive thoughts enter my mind.

Another thing I had to do, was to slow down my broadcasting station and turn up my receiving station. In other words, I had listen and tune in to what others were saying, not only by listening to what they are saying, but, the thoughts they are sending to me. This master mind group has helped me to learn how to think. This is so important. I truly believe cleaning your brain of all negative thoughts, not letting them enter your mind is the only way you can tune into the frequency of others. I have had to, on more then one occasion, say to myself, STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT! I promise you it works, the negative thoughts will stop in there tracks. I immediately start to say my self talk and it doesn't take long before I start to feel better and the negative thoughts are replaced with good thoughts.

Hill writes, "Thought, which has been modified or “stepped up” by any of the major emotions, vibrates at a much higher rate than ordinary thought, and it is this type of thought which passes from one brain to another, through the broadcasting machinery of the human brain."

While reading this part of the chapter. I thought about a ham radio that has side band capabilities. When talking or listening on such a device you have to use a knob on this radio called a clarifier. You use this to fine tune the voice you are listening too. If you don't you wont be able to understand what is being said. You turn the knob one way or the other until you hear the voice clear. What this means is you and the one you are listening (talking) too are on the exact same frequency. Now you are tuned in.

I believe our vibrations (thoughts) work the same way. When we are with our master mind group, or with two or more people, setting down to brain storm a problem, thinking about the same things, I think we clarify and get on the same frequency and that is when wonderful things start to happen in all of our lives. The problem IS solved. I feel we feed off of one another's thoughts and great things start to happen. This can be done even if we are worlds apart.

The brain is a marvelous thing even if we are not capable of using all of it.

Don Weathersbee
Better Web Builder

P.S. For more information about Better Web Builder and the free tools to help you build your Network Marketing business, please Click on Free Business Building tools!

I started Alternative Defense because of the high crime rate. I feel it is personal responsibility to protect yourself. Not everyone wants or is it legal in some states and cities to carry a concealed weapon. So what would be an alternative to carrying such a weapon. That is where Alternative Defense comes in. We carry many different types of products to choose from such as; Personal Alarms, MACE, Pepper Spray, Stun Guns, Animal Repellents, Safety Lights, Knives, Metal Detectors, Diversion Safes, Child Safety Products, Instructional Fighting DVD’s and much more. Please click the link to the right to learn more about Alternative Defense. Alternative Defense Thank You, Don Weathersbee Your friend and Servant!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!