Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tab Key
3/11/2011 7:20:36 PM

Welcome Friends, Visitors

It's been awhile since I posted a tip, I'm back very refreshed!

I'm hoping everyone is doing well.

TheTab Key

Here's a "saving time" tip that I use all the time!

When you sign up at a website you need to fill out a form. On that form you need to choose a username and a password including your personal information, etc. When your filling out those forms you use your mouse to put the cursor on each line, you don''t need to use your mouse to go through it.

Here's the trick to go through the form quickly!

All you have to do is use the "tab key" on your keyboard to go from one line to the next. When your done filling out the first line, hit the "tab key" and your mouse cursor will automatically place itself on the next line. That can be done throughout the whole form and you'll be done fast!

I hope this tip was helpful!!!

To your success

+0
RE: Tab Key
3/11/2011 7:54:35 PM

Hello Flo, it is great to see you back and updating your forum. We can all use some computer tips.

Thanks,

Sara

+0
3/11/2011 9:11:52 PM
Hi Sara,

So nice to see you, I'm happy your still a member at Adland. I'm hoping to see familiar faces and of course new members. Thank you to dropping in and posting a comment also your encougement!

Warm Regards
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2011 10:21:50 PM

Florence,

How great to see you back and posting.

Useful little tip that.

Roger

+0
3/12/2011 1:45:35 AM
Hi Roger...

Nice to see you, hope all is good with you and your business! Yes it's a handy little tip, the hard part is to remember when filling up the forms!
Thank you to dropping by and to the comment....

Kind Regards

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!