Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
David Galich

106 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
How to Evolve?
3/6/2011 8:33:26 PM
This question has plagued mankind since we came out of the celestial womb. We all are remnants of this star that we call the sun. Although we have evolved into the reasoning human being. We are able to form judgments about right and wrong (from Christianity the fall from the Garden of Eden). With this fall and ability to reason also came a type of intellectual greed. Intellectual greed is seen very clearly in the Martin Luther movement to translate the bible into other languages besides Latin, and the subsequent fight put up be the Holy Roman Church to keep it locked away so that only scholars could read it. So now that we as humanity have grown a bit how do we all take that leap to a wider understanding? Please post questions like this and other controversial topics to incite evolution of the human species.

Thanks,
Dave Galich
DWDnet.2011'
Get your hands on a five dollar business that will have you pulling in passive income for years! Get your Five Dollar Franchise http://onlinebusinessalliance.com/5dollar.php?id=davee Dave Galich DWDnet.2011'
+0
RE: How to Evolve?
3/7/2011 5:23:11 PM

Hello Dave,

Quote:
This question has plagued mankind since we came out of the celestial womb. We all are remnants of this star that we call the sun. Although we have evolved into the reasoning human being. We are able to form judgments about right and wrong (from Christianity the fall from the Garden of Eden). With this fall and ability to reason also came a type of intellectual greed. Intellectual greed is seen very clearly in the Martin Luther movement to translate the bible into other languages besides Latin, and the subsequent fight put up be the Holy Roman Church to keep it locked away so that only scholars could read it. So now that we as humanity have grown a bit how do we all take that leap to a wider understanding? Please post questions like this and other controversial topics to incite evolution of the human species.

Thanks,
Dave Galich
DWDnet.2011'

You asked, "How do we all take that leap to a wider understanding?". Well, I would say we would need first to understand why there's so many religions and compare them to see if there's any similarities in them. Then we could combine our knowledge of science with what the religions teach to try and decipher the truth from it. As far as I'm concerned science is proving more and more that there is a God and I feel that God wouldn't want us to live in ignorance so we just have to search for the truth. Men in the past corrupted the truth because they wanted to control the people with their religion. Now man should not be so ignorant about what the truth is. Man knows in his heart what is good and what is evil but sometimes out of greed or lust they choose to ignore what is right. Well, I'll stop here for now to see what your thought on the matter is. Take care!

Sincerely,

John

+0
3/13/2011 7:35:16 AM
David, John

A lot can be leaned by reading Christs Letters and Spiritual Evolution

Christs Letters 2006 - 2007

Spiritual Evolution

The Loving Soul Foundation

+0
3/29/2011 10:18:45 PM
science I dont understand.Give man some insight into the molecular world and the result is atomic weaponry and tampering with plant genes,animal genes,insect genes and finally human genes.There will not be anything left on this planet that is original if we leave man to decide what is best for us all.The answers are clear to those who understand their place and purpose here.This is the life you will ever know .For to sustain and protect our freedoms we all must act in some way or fashion to shut down the perpetuators of false science.There will not likely be a wider beyonder to play our games in space without first there being many metamorphosises to our make up.Clearly, to disband all attachments is the goal and if you have investments into this system of dying empire you wuill be didsappointed when no more support is given to those who see aquisition and taking heaven by storm abruptly failing and falling short.Anger is just against those who clearly stipulated that your existance is a problenm and you must be exterminated to help the planet.Will you help me destroy HARRP and bring down Monsanto? I need help to do this from any one who will listen for the time period to act is now.We know the enemy well and have chosen to resist evil so that the experiment called humanity species can go into the future and evolve, to continue without being hampered by genetical engineering and mind control, the big bad HARRP
Gregg Andely
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!