Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dustin Primeau

90 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Have a head ache
3/4/2011 5:01:54 AM

I got into a bad car accident about 2 and a half years ago i got thrown out of car i was in a coma for 28 days with lots of broken bones and and a majour head injury.

When I came out of the coma I had to learn how to walk again, talk, and do all the things that had once been normal activities. I was and still not allowed to go back to work. I went looking on the internet to see what I could do to earn some income and came across the e-book Success In 10 steps which led me to join Vitamark company. I had no idea that these products would have such an impact on me when I joined.

Since I came out of my coma, I have had constant headaches that I tried to get rid of by talking 3 to 4 extra strength, 12 to 15 asperins a day. And also taking all sorts of sleeping pills to get to sleep and pain killers as well.

My Business Pack came and I opened up the LimuPlus and drank 5 to 6 oz immediately. Within minutes my head felt clearer with out the pain and more focus. Now I can get focused without the headaches that I had been getting.

It's been about a six days now and I am feeling 100% better than I did before I started taking any Limu at all.

I now take zero asprins, one sleeping pill down from 2 to 3 pills. Also I would like to mention that all those 7 broken bones in my back and chipped vertebrae, I have less pain there as well. My shoulder feels better as well as my collar bone that was also broken.

I am thinking where was this Golden Ticket 2 1/2 years ago when I was recuperating? Thank Goodness I found it now.

I still have my ongoing therapy that I have been attending 2 1/2 years ago and one part of it is managing frustrations and memory loss. Already I have noted that I am not as frustrated or angry as I was before drinking LimuPlus daily. Now I am still taking about 4-5 oz daily and seeing huge results.

click here read up on it or get it for yourself!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!