Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Art World
3/3/2011 2:41:58 PM
We enjoy art at every moment of our lives. Look around your home. See the walls? Yes its covered with art, paintings, photos, figurines and all that has to do with art. So feel free to express yourself in your own unique way how art influence you greatly in your daily life.
+0
RE: The Art World
3/3/2011 2:57:22 PM

Hello Fernando! So happy to see you start your own forum for the arts. You have started a great subject.

These days I take my art to a different level and make animations and graphics. I love doing it and thanks to technology it is possible.

However, there is nothing like mixing paint and holding brush in your hand. Here is one of my animations.

The yellow jessamine is one of the first vines to bloom in Alabama and I love hummingbirds.

Sara

+0
3/3/2011 3:13:56 PM
Sara, oh wow! You amaze me with that piece of artwork and its really nice I love it. I too feel so wonderful when I hold the brush and begin to paint. I know I'm creating something for myself and yes for others as well. Art could be very expressive.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/3/2011 7:17:04 PM
Quote:

Hello Fernando! So happy to see you start your own forum for the arts. You have started a great subject.

These days I take my art to a different level and make animations and graphics. I love doing it and thanks to technology it is possible.

However, there is nothing like mixing paint and holding brush in your hand. Here is one of my animations.

The yellow jessamine is one of the first vines to bloom in Alabama and I love hummingbirds.

Sara

What a lovely animated picture Sara.

+0
David Galich

106 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/3/2011 7:28:41 PM
Wow that is really amazing to make art like that. It almost looks like a painting but it is animated. So cool!
Get your hands on a five dollar business that will have you pulling in passive income for years! Get your Five Dollar Franchise http://onlinebusinessalliance.com/5dollar.php?id=davee Dave Galich DWDnet.2011'
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!