Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Gabrielle Brothers, The 264th POTW
1/14/2011 4:29:13 PM

THE 264TH

Gabrielle Brothers

Hello everyone in Adland,

My name is Gabrielle (Gaby) Brothers. I came to this country legally (lol) in 1962. I met my husband when he was in the military stationed in Metz, France. I am now a naturalized American and proud of it.

I could not speak the language but I learned fast, got laughed at a lot but hey I was doing my best. We had four children, the best part is they are all on their own now and I spoil the grandchildren.
They are the apple of my eyes, they are so much joy to have around. Unfortunately I have 2 grandsons living in Naperville, Chicago area but I still get to see them everyday on the internet via the internet and Skype.

I am no longer involved in advertising but I still enjoy beeing in Adland, I have made so many wonderful and trusty friends. I enjoy visiting all the forums.

I am so flattered to have been chosen once again for POTW, I want to thank each and everyone for making this possible.

I have my own tax preparation and bookkeeping service at home and work for this year is already started...

Let me again thank everyone for making this possible.

God Bless,
Gaby

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Gabrielle Brothers, The 264th POTW
1/14/2011 4:31:12 PM

Hello Gabrielle,

Congratulations on being name the 264th POTW with the highest vote total we have had in quite some time. I hope you enjoy your time as the POTW, have a great week.

Regards,

Barry

+0
1/14/2011 4:33:39 PM
Congratulations my dear friend. Enjoy your time in the spot light. You more than deserve it.

Evelyn

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2011 4:37:39 PM
Hi Gaby,

Congratulations on your well deserved POTW win. Enjoy your week in the lime light.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2011 4:41:02 PM
Hi Gaby.

It is so good to see you as our POTW, you have been a special friend to me here and on other sites. You so deserve this time in the spotlight, have a super week.

Hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!