Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Want A Good Laugh?
11/18/2010 6:07:01 PM
Here Is My Plan To Fix The World Financial Crises
You may like to add your ideas to refine it.

Firstly I believe that God mad all men and woman equal so we should all own and share Earth's resources.

With this mind at the end of each financial year every world government should tally up all people individual earnings and add them to the profits made by every Company or business.

This money should then be collected and forwarded to the World bank.

The world bank should then do an audit an arrive at a final total figure which should be thousands of trillions of dollars.

They should then divide this figure by he total of the world population for all people over 21
years of age.

Let's say everyone would get an equal share around $75.000 usd deposited in their bank account the first year and even more the second year.

Now this would end most war and crime. Solders (rebels) not in a Government army would have to hand in their weapons to get paid.

Even Muslim and radical extremists would hand in their bombs for that kind of yearly salary. For $75.000 they could buy 20 virgins and live the good life. It would save them having to blow themselves up just to get the same results. It would also save them and others a trip to heaven.
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Want A Good Laugh?
11/18/2010 6:25:37 PM
So all those folks making more than the 75Grand a year would have to lower their lifestyle because why? To support someone that doesn't have the same work ethic as myself?

This is why the World Bank and IMF is a failure now, because there are those that do not contribute at all. Yet expect to have what others worked for. Not a fair system at all. Then who would regulate it? I also see you want my guns. Not gonna happen!

Your plan is exactly what the NWO is trying to force upon us. Who would be in charge? Soros and his cronies? Or some other tyrant? What happens if one chooses not to be part of this scam?

This is a Utopian idea that will never exist and has never existed. There is no such Utopian experimental model that actually works or has worked or that we all will agree to.

I choose the Free Market system and enforce the laws and regulations we already have in place.

Thanks for sharing your idea.

Quote:
Here Is My Plan To Fix The World Financial Crises
You may like to add your ideas to refine it.

Firstly I believe that God mad all men and woman equal so we should all own and share Earth's resources.

With this mind at the end of each financial year every world government should tally up all people individual earnings and add them to the profits made by every Company or business.

This money should then be collected and forwarded to the World bank.

The world bank should then do an audit an arrive at a final total figure which should be thousands of trillions of dollars.

They should then divide this figure by he total of the world population for all people over 21
years of age.

Let's say everyone would get an equal share around $75.000 usd deposited in their bank account the first year and even more the second year.

Now this would end most war and crime. Solders (rebels) not in a Government army would have to hand in their weapons to get paid.

Even Muslim and radical extremists would hand in their bombs for that kind of yearly salary. For $75.000 they could buy 20 virgins and live the good life. It would save them having to blow themselves up just to get the same results. It would also save them and others a trip to heaven.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
RE: Want A Good Laugh?
11/18/2010 6:54:33 PM
Hi Jim

Thanks for your comment.

Jim I'm still working on my real plan but I'll put it up here when its completed.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!