Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Your list building names for this week
11/16/2010 1:42:46 AM
The new list of Adlandpro's newest members is now posted. If you go through past lists you may also find potential friends you may have missed.

Be aware that many did not stay but their names remain. They may return but not often so it wouldn't hurt to send an invite to them also.

Be aware also of the thread "Portrait of a scammer". Read through the post as there are several versions of what our scammers look like. You may be surprized to see that you welcomed them with open arms and posted a nice warm welcome on the comments page of the profiles.

Again, the list I provided has been sifted and I consider it to be safe persons with which to associate. As the number of questionable people are appearing in the new list in the center of your homepage, I feel my list is even more valuable. That being said, the amount of time it takes to produce this list vs. the number of people using the list is being evaluated.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/539740/ListBuildingonAdlandproCommunity.aspx?flag=55mahofst

A service is only a service if being utilized by the membership here in alp.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Meet other good serious minded entrepenurs HERE

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!