Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How to annoy people
11/13/2010 7:14:45 PM

How to annoy people

Whoever said a hundred "No's" was a good thing is the same guy who stuck his hand in a light socket as a baby and cried when his mommy pulled him away.. Neither one knew what they were talking about.

Tired of having to deal with a 100 No's to reach your desired level of success?

Tired of having to make calls to people who don't want to talk with you?

Tired of not knowing what to say next?

Tired of the humiliation of cold calling?

If you answered "Yes" to these questions, then let me tell you about the reality of cold calling:

* It annoys most of the people you contact.

* It's a total waste of your time because it makes you spend time looking under rocks for uninterested prospects instead of spending time doing more productive things.

* It positions you as a desperate peddler instead of a helpful expert.

Do you think for a moment that coming from this position makes you attractive to your prospects?

What's even worse was all the sleazy and ineffective "Sales Tricks" that they teach you to use that were supposed to overcome any challenges from prospects. You know those corny telephone scripts.

- You know the good old "I'm looking for leaders and we have the greatest... and are you ready to join?" close. Or...

- What about the "Would you like to meet me this Tuesday morning, or would Thursday afternoon be better for you?" close.

Come on! How do you like it when someone pulls that stuff on you?

Don't these cold calling techniques make you fell sleazy?

What else does cold calling do for you?

At the end of the day, you feel rejected and this makes you just want to get out there and doing it all over again tomorrow, right?

It makes many people become lazy. Yes, that's right lazy. Since most people don't like rejection, they mismanage their time. They organize their office, count their paper clips, and do anything they can but deal with rejection.

When I discovered the alternatives to cold calling, I finally understood why I hated it.

Does this sound familiar?

Do you struggle with cold calling and dealing with 100 No's?

Are you tired of having friends and family run and hide when they see you on the street?

Are you ready to discover a new and unique way to have people coming to you wanting to talk with you?

If so, then the “Mentoring for Fr*ee” system will make a difference in your life.

To learn more about this method, go to:

“Mentoring for Fr*ee” click on the “Mentoring for Fr*ee” tap and join the Program.

To Your Success,

Jessie Veal
225-301-7616 Anytime

Jessieveal@gmail.com

PS: Jessie G, If you want to continue to use techniques designed to put you at a disadvantage, continue to follow the 100 No routine. However, if you are ready to change to where you have people wanting you to call them, then the “Mentoring for Fr*ee” training will turn you into a magnetic pole; sucking the prospects to you to hear what you have to say.

Take Care Jessie veal 225-301-7616 jessieveal@gmail.com www.jessieveal.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!