Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Hello, It's Francisco Dejesus, Very Important.
10/28/2010 2:32:32 PM

To view graphics in this email, add broadcast@monitium.com & partnersupport@monitium.com to your
address book or "safe sender" list. Also, choose the "show graphics & pictures" option in your email program.

Get all of the details here:
http://www.Monitium.com

New YouTube Channel! www.youtube.com/GetMonitium. Advisory Board member Jim Bellacera has put together a growing library of videos to answer all of the frequently asked questions that your prospects and new members will have.

(read below on how to signup, it's not even open to the public yet!) Trust me on this...and do NOT miss it. Not ANOTHER stupid pre-launch, here today gone tomorrow deal. MAJOR players ($10M+) earners are already in. Companies are LINING UP to talk to these guys...

The site is NOT even open to the PUBLIC yet!

To Signup You Must Go Here:

Sign-Up URL: https://www.monitiumglobal.com/join/signup.cfm

Enter This Sponsor Id in the box: 4940335

Get started today!

I'm Here to Help...My Goal is Your Success,

We have TWO presentations coming up today...

Monitium Business Presentation

The Business Presentation is the place to send anyone wanting to learn about the Monitium concept and income potential...

Hear why Monitium is the most powerful paradigm shift to ever hit the Network Marketing Industry, and how this revolutionary new platform will change your financial future. You will learn about the challenges that most leaders in this industry face, and how Monitium's new business model addresses these challenges, protects the business that you grow, and enables a level of income that was never before possible in Multi-Level Marketing.

Monitium is quickly becoming the talk of the entire industry, and it's just getting started.
See for yourself what all the buzz is about!

Here are the details for our webinar:

DATE: Thursday, October 28, 2010 (USA)

TIME: USA: 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific

London, England: 10/29* 2am

Sydney, Australia: 10/29* 12pm

Please click on the link below to access this "Live" Event!

"Live" Monitium Business Presentation Webcast

..................................................................................................................................

The Leader Mindset with Jim Bellacera

Join Monitium co-founder and Advisory Board Member Jim Bellacera, as he speaks with industry experts from around the globe. Through Jim's interviews each week, you will... hear about the path that each leader has taken, learn from their insight and experience, and gain an in-depth understanding of why they've chosen to align themselves with Monitium, and why now!
Here are the details for our webinar:

DATE: Thursday, October 28, 2010 (USA)

TIME: USA: 10pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific

London, England: 10/29* 3am

Sydney, Australia: 10/29* 1pm

Please click on the link below to access this "Live" Event!

"Live" Monitium Webcast

.................................................................................................................................

"I feel truly Blessed and Privileged to be part of your amazing Vision with Monitium! I have been talking with top leaders all day - they will be lined up at the door!!! Again just Blessed! Thank You!"

-
Joe Kronk, owner J3 Marketing

"Let the adventure begin, I am READY! I have dreamt of being a part of a... platform such as this one for years! The time has arrived for a massive change in the MLM industry!"

- Michelle W Seamons

"This is the sexiest looking system and back-office I've ever seen! You folks have outdone yourselves. There are so many useful tools already, I can't wait to see what's coming..."
- Brandon Wright

We look forward to seeing you there!

Our Best Always,

Monitium Partner Support
PartnerSupport@Monitium.com

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Hello, It's Francisco Dejesus, Very Important.
10/28/2010 7:32:07 PM

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/813182/PandaPointerWhatsNiceandwhatsnotYoutellusSurvey.aspx?flag=53mahofst

"What's nice and what' s Not " We learn by example.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!