Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Being in the right place at the right time it's not enough
10/7/2010 6:43:00 PM
Hi friends, I just want to make this remark: Being in the right place at the right time is simply not enough to succeed in any business or in life. I came across many people offline and met a number of friends online who think they don't succeed just because they are not in the right place at the right time. The saddest side of this, is the fact that many of this talented people believe there is no way to change their trends even when they have everything in their hands to make their dream come true. Being in the right place at the right time is an advantage, however success is not as simple, is like a delicious soup with many ingredients including the right tools, the right support, the right knowledge, the right assessment and so on. To sum up, I want to say to succeed in any field you also have to do things and most importantly, keep doing them in the right way. So friends, as well known: "No pain, No gain". Kind regards, J. Carlos Bapue
J. Carlos Bapue Darami. Want to discover how to build your business faster than ever.. for free? http://tinyurl.com/marketersteam E-mail: jcbapue@gmail.com Skype: jucbap
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!