Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What can we do about this?
10/6/2010 4:09:41 AM
What can we do about this?

I strongly feel there will be breaking news about the World financial system.

Eventually any changes will be better for the all people, so do not resist these changes.

Just stay calm and do research for what may seem bad for you may ultimately put you in a much better place.

Good forums to research this

A Journey to the Mountain of Love

Nu Aged U
+0
RE: What can we do about this?
10/6/2010 4:16:12 AM
Hey Friend,

Hope you're doing well.

Listen as a respected leader in this industry,
I wanted to give you a heads up on something extremely critical.

Friend to friend, leader to leader I have the INSIDE SCOOP on something MAJOR about to happen in the network marketing world and BEFORE Max Stiegemeier introduce his list.
I want to give YOU a chance to get in AHEAD of them (Over 250,000 people)

A very good friend of mine, Max Stiegemeier introduced me to this

I am sponsored directly by him..... so when you join with me. you,re at the VERY TOP.

Get all of the details here: http://www.Monitium.com

Besides offering you the best possible income security through our proprietary platform, Monitium will also help slow attrition on your team to a crawl, as reps simply won't cancel when they're getting paid. You're no doubt very comfortable with Monitium's leadership as you certainly know several members of our Leadership Team and Advisory Board, as many have been around the industry 20 or 30 plus years.

You're aware that Monitium's proprietary platform could easily allow you to quadruple your current income within the next 12 to 18 months (think about that for a moment), which would simply be impossible for you to accomplish with any one MLM company. Because of this extraordinary income potential and the asset protection provided by our proprietary platform, involvement in Monitium is a true "no brainer" for you. More importantly though, you understand what this would mean for your team and their ability to generate a significant income when you decide to engage with us. You know that the success ratio on your team would easily triple!

On top of income, stability and security, Monitium also offers you access to the finest marketing systems available today. And if that wasn't enough, the MNOW (Monitiums Network of Women), has been conceived just for women. We are talking total women's empowerment here, combined with cutting edge business teachings. If you're a guy reading this, you might be wondering why we have a special section for ladies only. That’s easy to explain. Today, women are quickly becoming the fastest growing segment within the home based industry and they make (or have significant influence), over 85% of the decisions involving finances within the majority of the world's population bases. Women deserve to be recognized for what they are, an economic powerhouse which is taking the network marketing industry by storm. Did you know that women now make up 7 out of every 10 new home based entrepreneurs?

We strongly recommend that you secure your position within Monitium's permanent Binary genealogy, as our global platform is quickly attracting the attention of every major MLM builder, which will allow you to reap the extraordinary benefits of spillover on a global scale.

Welcome To Monitium - The Next Millennium. JOIN US NOW! http://www.monitiumglobal.com/join/signup.cfm Enter This Sponsor Id in the box 4940335

Francisco Dejesus
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!