Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Charlotte Hutton
2/1/2011 7:56:54 PM
Hi Charlotte, Nice meeting as one whom loves helping others thought you would appreciate an awesome Free event tonight starting at 6 PCT, 7 CST & 9 ET I've personally both met and heard Brian Tracy. I know you'll hear what I have, he is the BEST! Here's the link to the event; http://www.ultimatelifecompany.com/eventinvitation/1356/35 My own link www.ultimatelifecompany.com/home/1356
CNN, CNBC, FOX, Wall Street Journal with only a select few chosen! #1: Turn in your own broken, mismatched, unwanted gold, silver or platinum that has been lingering around in that jewelry box for years for top industry prices in cash. #2: Host a gold party around your schedule and Earn 10% commission in cash from the total dollar amount of gold purchased from the guests at your party.You to earn $300 to $1,500 in cash in a matter of a few hours just from the commission we pay you from these purchases from your guests. #3: PLUS 15 or more guests = $100 20 or more guests = $200 30 or more guests = $300-$1,000 #4: You will earn 5% commission in cash from every party we do for the guests that attended your party. An unlimited number of parties earn 5% on every one. You don't even have to attend to collect your money 1 person only in 4 Months held only 1 party this week has over 60 partys Not attending his earnings 50K-75K WOW www.thegoldrefineryofamerica.com MARK POLLARD National Broker
+0
Charlotte Hutton
2/25/2011 2:57:16 PM
Hi, I am ravindra kumar Sharma from India want to be good friend
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Charlotte Hutton
3/7/2011 1:27:46 AM
Hi Charlotte, Let's be friends. Accept my invitation. LaNell
+0
Charlotte Hutton
3/7/2011 5:20:30 AM
Hello there, your "Kick Butt Walk/Run" sounds like alot of fun! I tried myself out on jogging a couple months ago, and was thrilled with my accomplishment but decided I like WALKING a whole lot better! Hope this year is a good one for you.
+0
Charlotte Hutton
3/17/2011 8:13:57 PM
Hello Charlotte I apprecitate your friendship request. Steven
Steven Clark / CEO Scores Of Stores
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!