Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What is a peptide?
9/28/2010 5:12:41 AM
I lost my father due to Cancer around 2 years ago, and the amount of anger left inside of me because of his departure and how much I miss him is still present.

When I arrived back at home (France) to see him, on his last day (hours), I didn't even recognized him. I was with my daughter, and I told her upon entering his hospital room, "wrong room, that's not him", but after checking again, I did recognized his watch, that I am wearing to this day. I guess that's probably why I'm still in chock today!

Meditation and Reiki are a part of my life and it has help me to cope with my loss.
I'm into wellness, at least I believe in it, and I also understand the danger of chemicals and toxins that are surrounding us on daily basis.

I have been reading a lot of material on Cancer. The disease, the conventional treatments and the alternatives treatments.
I learned that the death rate for cancer hasn't budged over the last 50 years, in fact it has increased. So, conventional cancer treatment isn't working very well.

I have read about Peptides, and the doctor (Dr Burzynski) who has identified missing peptides in the bloodstream and urine of people who have cancer.
These peptides aren't just there! Those without cancer have these peptides in their blood.
There is a system of peptides which are deficient in cancer patients, which can inhibit the growth of cancer cells, and that replacing those peptides kills the cancer cells without killing the normal cells.

What is a peptide?
It's a molecule which is composed of two or more amino acids. If you combine two amino acids through a special chemical bond called a peptide bond, you have a peptide.
Protein is simply a large peptide.

What is a protein?
When you have more than 50 amino acids in a molecule, scientists call it a protein. A molecule with 50 or fewer amino acids is called a peptide. So peptides are up to 50 amino acids connected by peptides bonds.

What do peptides do?
Peptides are extremely important molecules, they are very active intransferring information.
By assembling various chains of amino acids, you can encode practically any information which is necessary for the function of the human body.
Dr Burzynski thinks that cancer is a disease of information processing. If you have the wrong information transfer, you activate something which could lead to cancer. But if you use the right peptides, you can turn off the cancer process and you will rid of the disease.
Peptides play an important role in information processing. The body has a defense system "the biochemical defense system" which is parallel to the immune system.
The immune system consists of proteins and various types of cells, and it protects us against invasion from microorganisms and abnormal cells.
The peptide system corrects the information inside the cancer cell.

I was reading that information in Suzanne Somers 's book "Knockout".
There, she reaveals doctors she had interviewed that use alternative medecine to treat cancer. s ome of these doctors have been persecuted, almost jailed, but were acquitted because their patients showed up in court for them and testified on how better for some and cured for others, they were.

As you read my other threads earlier, you can now understand the power of Glutathione and Carnosine power.

I really wished I knew then what I know now. I could've help my father with this precious information.
Patrick Morvan Network Manager at Our City Radio.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!