Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Monday Inspirational Digest.
9/28/2010 4:49:07 AM

Over the course of every week, I read or scan a large number of articles that fall into the category of self growth. I seach out these articles to be inspired what others are writing. This give me a different perspective and new insights that help me grow and develop my own material.

It struck me yesterday that I should share with you the best material I find each week.

I can’t say that I will have enough material here each week, but every two weeks or so I should have some great links to share with you.

But you can help me too. My asking you to keep an eye out for great articles too and sending the links to: beautifulsummermorning@gmail.com, I can select links that you enjoyed as well. And to top it all off, I have a prize for you for any of your links I select. So let me know when you run across an interesting self growth article and send me the link.

Here is this week selection.

These are links from my very favorite bloggers and I think you will be stimulated by what they have to say.

Finding the God of Your Understanding by Timethief

The Abundance Manifesto: Secret #1 by Dr Joe Vitale

There is No Separation by Robin Easton

Sunday Question- How Easily Do You Trust Others? by Mitch Mitchell

Success Affirmations by Drew Innes

Consciousness by Steve Pohlit

I would love to hear your comments. Just scroll down to the comment section and leave me a note.

With Love

Nick Grimshawe

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!