Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Do TV companies have any responsibilities to regular viewers?
9/16/2010 7:33:10 AM

Thank you Bogdan for your explanation.

Roger

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/16/2010 12:13:59 PM
Quote:
Quote:
The same way you can't fix the dark cabal. You can only eliminate it and the options to do it are given above. Bogdan Fiedur

I think that you are saying what I have been saying on my web pages from the day that I started online marketing in July 2002 Bogdon. Are you agreeing with my soap box shout which is.

The biggest growth industry on the planet is, has been and always will be crime. The second largest is crime prevention. The gap between the two biggest industries is closing quicker than ever before.

I'm with you on this one Judy 100%.
Governments are part of it big time and they don't represent people who elected them.
In effect they are puppets of dark cabal.

This is why I have mentioned Tony Blair before and what he does today.
He is perfect example of it.

Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
9/23/2010 3:04:53 AM
I believe that the responsibility falls to the parents. TV's to have parental locks on them so the parents can control what is watched. While the TV companies are looking strictly at theirbottom line they should hold some measure of responsibility. Shows like Jerry Springer are very violent in nature. I can't believe that there are that many dysfunctional families on this planet. The wrestling shows...I personally love that stuff, a soap opera were people can beat the snot out of each other. The thing about that is children watch this stuff and they think it ok to do the things that are done. With the Divas..the wrestlers push the around and hit them. That is the one thing that I don't tolerate. Don't ever put your hands on a woman playing or not. In this day and age where we are near the end times everything is playing out the way that is it written. (Yea I hear the scoffs).
Do TV companies have any responsibilities to regular viewers? Absolutely they do and parents have a responsibility to make sure they teach there children good morals and be God fearing (oppps there are those scoffs again).

Thank You
Mike

Join as at ForcedIncome where in JUST 5 weeks, your matrix will be filled and you will be earning over $2k a month from just $15 a month!

Join us Today
http://www.forcedincome.com/?user=nocturnalmyk
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2010 6:39:05 AM

Great comments my friend.

Thank you.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!