Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Stand Out From The Crowd
9/2/2010 9:51:42 PM
Stand Out From The Crowd

Stand out from the crowd of coaching and therapy professionals!

I would like to personally invite you to this extraordinary event. This will change how you coach or provide therapy to your clients forever!

Decoding Your Body's Organ/Gland Language of Personal Power:
* Learn to advance your consciousness (and your clients) much faster then usually possible using a Science that Decodes Problems into Solutions
* Learn to identify Specific Patterns of Resistance that come from Certain Trauma Memory, and the Power that overcomes specific resistance
* Learn Your Energy Language of 23 Personal Organ/Gland Powers for physically, emotionally & mentally processing our Spirit Life-force energy

"This system is light years ahead of any other form of therapy, and I highly recommend it to anyone who really wants to release old patterns"-Louise L. Hay-Best Selling Author of "You Can Heal Your Life"

For more information or to register go to: http://www.lifeenergygame.info

Thanks,

Session data
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Out From The Crowd
9/2/2010 9:59:17 PM
Hi,
This is one of the projects that RCRN is working on. We would love you to take a look.
Nan
Session data
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2010 11:38:40 PM

Hi Nan, I listened to this presentation yesterday. It was awesome. Lots of food for thought.

The nice thing about Real Coach Radio is that you can continue to listen while working on other business on line. I can go across the room and do my sudoku and continue listening and learning.

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2010 11:43:03 PM
Hi Mary.
Yes you can.You can also listen at any time in our archives.
Nan
Session data
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!