Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lise Macfadden

149 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Great testimonial from Dawn Mitchell who suffers with Fibromyalgia
9/1/2010 7:48:08 PM
CLICK HERE to listen to her story (go to #14).
Lise MacFadden
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Great testimonial from Dawn Mitchell who suffers with Fibromyalgia
9/25/2010 1:12:59 AM

Well that is a rather short testimonial and not much detail Lise. What may work for one person may not work for another, also. Fibromyalgia is not understood very well and has a variety of symptoms that differ from person to person so one product cannot work for everyone, unfortunately.

DonnaZ

+0
Lise Macfadden

149 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/25/2010 2:38:07 AM

Yes, that is so true Donna. However, I was so inspired by her testimony, and I have seen and heard others by her at different events, that I thought it was worth a try. I have been using ProArgi-9 Plus for one month. I have never been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia (because I hate going to the doctor) but I have had many of the symptoms for years. Within a month of taking ProArgi-9 Plus I actually have the energy to use my elliptical trainer twice a day and I am slowly building up my stamina with ALOT less pain every day. The pain has not totally gone away but I would say it has decreased by about 80%. Some days the pain is more than others but the difference is remarkable. I am even golfing with my husband again, several times a week (9 holes for now). I have tried lots of different products over the years but none gave me the results I am experiencing.

Lise

Lise MacFadden
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2010 3:54:43 AM

Lise,

I am glad the product seems to be working for you. Please let us know how you are doing in a month or two.

DonnaZ

+0
Jeffrey Brown

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/14/2011 7:47:11 PM
Hello Lise,

I have not heard of this product before today,but do you think maybe your symptoms only went into a remission at the same time you started this product? I hope this product is a miracle cure for you,given more time if your still doing so well possibly I will give this a try as well.

Good Luck Lise
Jeffrey C. Brown Independent Reliv International Distributor... Distributor ID 7674709601 http://reliv.com Jeffreybrown51@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!