Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Wanda Sue Rawlins
8/19/2011 6:06:50 PM
Wanda is one of the most dedicated, honest and hard-working people I've ever met...online or offline! She has been so helpful to me and is always there when I need her. She most definitely deserves our votes and much, much more! I wish her all the success she can handle and I will always try to be there for her not only as a colleague but as a friend.
+0
Maple Reddick

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Wanda Sue Rawlins
8/19/2011 10:18:50 PM
Wanda Sue Rawlins is the hardest working young lady in the promotions and marketing in the whole USA. She works untiring day and night to help every one she can. She has a heart of Gold. She only has one problem that I know of she does not have the word No in her vocabulary. She has worked with me on many projects past midnight. She is a very kind and patient Angel to many of us seniors. Thanks WS
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Wanda Sue Rawlins
8/19/2011 10:54:42 PM
Hi Wanda!
+0
Wanda Sue Rawlins
8/19/2011 11:09:46 PM
Hello Joyce How are you?
Connect on Skype: Wanda Rawlins - Trainer/Coach/Consulting Email: 12bizbrand@gmail.com
+0
Wanda Sue Rawlins
8/19/2011 11:12:06 PM
Thank you ms. maple for the kind comment, I love helping people, and you have been a blessing.
Connect on Skype: Wanda Rawlins - Trainer/Coach/Consulting Email: 12bizbrand@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!