Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
The Process of Change
8/22/2010 7:42:00 PM
You have both the power and the biological ability to change your mind, to grow a different you, one that fits more uniquely into your inner vision of your higher self. This isn't some "new age" stuff spun out of air and hope. This ability is a proven scientific fact. You direct your life and have the ability, with a little practice, a little patience, and a little persistence, to begin to direct the process of change in yourself...to break old habits and create new ones. You have the ability to create a vision of you you would like to be, and then work toward that vision every single day.
You can create your day...and your future, just like writers have been suggesting for centuries now. The difference now is we have a science behind those claims.
If you are one of those who insists on exploring the evidence for themselves then I suggest you read Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind by Dr. Joe Dispenza.
Like anything you need to work at the process in order to see results. A daily practice of meditation is a basic requirement. Unfortunately most people shy away from this, even though the process is simple and uncomplicated. Yet the results from just spending quality time with yourself and working on releasing unwanted conditions in your life, and replacing them with habits that serve your best image of you, will pay back so much in so many unexpected ways that I guarantee they will bring profound joy into the lives of those who spend the time.
Now I have been talking for awhile now about the magic that enters into your life when you start to scale up your self-awareness.
I want to relate two recent experiences to you, but first I want you to understand that these are changes that are not just happening to me but to thousands and thousands of people all across the planet. Those miracles have an impact on all our lives as the planetary awareness also rises as each individual finds their way to this life of magic.
I`d love to hear and publish your stories of finding the magic.
Sometimes you are totally unaware of a profound change within you until something happens and you react to the event in such a completely different way you are stunned by it! This happened to my two days ago. I won`t go into detail except to say something that would have left me indignant and upset only a year or so ago, left me instead amused by the fact that I was totally detached from the event to the point that it had no effect on me at all. I realized then I had blown many consideration I had on money and value and how the two relate, (they don`t.) The value I place on myself is no longer dictated by measures someone else would attempt to impose on me. The realization is very liberating to say the least.
The other magical moment happened within the last week as well. As many of you might know I have been seeking out help (something I was reluctant to do because I thought seeking help was a sign of weakness or incompetence) in many aspects of building my Beautiful Summer Morning Business. You have seen the changes in logo here and at the website, and there are many more of those on the way. And my mini book is currently out to someone who stepped forward to be my editor. But I have also put out a request for some one to help me write a business plan...something I know absolutely nothing about. So I did what I have learned to do in my meditation... I asked for a name of someone who could help me do that. this is the neat thing about all of this...you will never know where that answer will come from...and it is usually a total surprise from left field. I`ve racked my brains trying to come up with a name of a friend or acquaintance that I could ask. Nothing. But once I released theproblem to that which is greater than myself, the answer came back quickly.
I received a business newsletter from a friend with the name of the publisher in the title. That name linked me directly to someone I knew...who I had only just met as a matter of fact, who could help me with my business plan.
There is no way that that was just a cosmic accident. It was just too neat the way it clicked through my brain. I could literally feel the connections locking into place.
I have gone from trying to do create this business all by myself to having three other people helping me in some capacity within two months! I never thought that would be possible. Yet once I decided to change my beliefs and ask for help it materialized.
Anyone can step through the doorway into this magical place.
All it takes is practice, patience and persistence.
My mission is to inspire as many people as possible to step through that doorway.
I hope you are one of them.
Please tell me your story. I would love to hear it and share it.
I`ll leave you with these words:
Self-awakening, and the new order of freedom that attends it, begins within seeing through what is not real, just as freedom from the terror of a nightmare begins with discovering you`ve been asleep, having a bad dream.
This is an except from one of my Beautiful Summer Morning Newsletters. I'd love to hear your comments and feedback.
Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Process of Change
8/26/2010 9:14:45 PM

Nick,

I wish you all the best results in this request.

I have some partial knowledge of the type of event that you mention.

I hope one day to bring you a story that holds up to scrutiny.

In the mean time I shall order the book.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Process of Change
8/28/2010 10:43:58 PM

Hi Nick.

Book ordered. I've reviewed the book at Amazon.

I'm sure I'll enjoy.

Positive and NoFear. Quite a combination.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!