Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
DOWNLINE BUILDER FOR FREE
8/18/2010 5:55:51 PM
Hi guys, 

I just want to invite you to have a look at our ambitious money making project, which is very simple and structured in three consecutive phases. By now, I will tell you about the phase 1. 

We build our downlines in a collective effort for "Fortune 5 Minutes-MillionairesClub" ( F5M-MC ), and make money from it.  If you're not familiar with F5M-MillionairesClub's famous 17 year daily pay plan, you may click on the link below to view it. But please DO NOT join through this link. It's my link and I am not here to promote myself but rather Jonathan's F5M WealthSystem(TM) Team Builder. This will open in a new window. 

http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/?id=jucbad 

We use a triple rotator, "Jonathan's F5M WealthSystem(TM) Team Builder Triple Rotator": Bronze, Silva and Gold to build every downline. 

Without question, if you come along with us, You Will Make Money! I personally guarantee it! Our Team Builder Triple Rotator will begin by placing 6 paid F5M sales on the first level of your downline. Then when it comes around again, it will place 6 sales (36) in each of your first level 6 sales to fill the second level of your downline. Then the 3rd level, then the 4th, and so on. 

Presently, all Team Members get their first 6 sales in their first level in only 15 to 21 days from the point they enter the Bronze Rotator. At this point they receive a paid entry into the Gold Booster program where income is automatic and payments are processed weekly. 

The minimum investment to begin in F5M is 5 Dollars with no monthly payments. 

Jonathan's F5M WealthSystem(TM) Team Builder Triple Rotator... Is Free. 

We are not conducting a test. This is not an experiment. This has been done many times and F5M has been paying daily for almost 17 years. 

For the 5 Dollar Bronze Program (one time no monthly), F5M provides you with a website, email capture splash pages and an email autoresponder system that will send invititations to your prospects on you behalf for 21 days. After your 5 Dollar entry, each level leads into the next, pays for itself and your downline follows you along the journey. You will need 6 paid sign-ups under you to start making money and to receive a paid entry into the Gold Booster Plan. That's where Jonathan's F5M WealthSystem(TM) Team Builder takes over and gets you past this point. 

Jonathan's F5M WealthSystem(TM) Team Builder is an honest and ETHICAL group of people. The entire concept is based upon trust and fair play and it wouldn't be possible without it. 

Jonathan's F5M WealthSystem(TM) Team Builder is giving away 12 to 18 Bronze signups, on average, EVERY DAY! That may sound absolutely ASTOUNDING but because our Triple Rotator is free, coupled with the low cost for entry into the F5M program and the fact there are no monthly payments to deal with, there is almost no decision for our potential members to make. Thing is... we are very young and as we move along, we'll get even faster! 

Please, get full information at: http://websitesbyjonathan.com/team3.php?refid=1121 

If you do join the programme, please let me know and I will tell you about the phase 2. 

Kind regards, 

J. Carlos Bapue
J. Carlos Bapue Darami. Want to discover how to build your business faster than ever.. for free? http://tinyurl.com/marketersteam E-mail: jcbapue@gmail.com Skype: jucbap
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!