Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Does social security reconize this as a disability.
8/8/2010 4:10:10 AM
Thanks Donna for all the info.I was wandering if social security recognizes this as a disability.Thanks john
Find out how to succeed in your life and in your business,Find out what other will not tell you about working on the internet.You will receive constant couching to make your dreams become a reality.
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Does social security reconize this as a disability.
8/11/2010 10:19:16 PM

Hi John,

I am not sure whether social security recognizes this as a disability, but you could check it out. I know they tend to be behind times on medical conditions so there is no guarantee.

If anyone on Adlandpro has filed for social security disability due to fibromyalgia, please respond to this forum to let us know the outcome.

DonnaZ

+0
Jeffrey Brown

19 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/14/2011 7:52:01 PM
Donna

I am receiving disability for Fibro,but how I got my disability was for my symptoms being so severe not really because of the illness I have.I did read the medical board is considering Fibro as having a disability depending on how severe your symptoms are of course.Mostly it will be whatever your doctor feels about your health level,many doctors will not state they feel your disabled with Fibro while others will.
Jeffrey C. Brown Independent Reliv International Distributor... Distributor ID 7674709601 http://reliv.com Jeffreybrown51@gmail.com
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2011 12:06:50 AM

Thank you for the information Jeffrey.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!