Menu

Promote
plug it in and get paid
7/25/2010 9:21:43 PM

There are probably millions of money-making opportunities offered on the internet. Of the hundreds I know of VOIPARTY is the best in my opinion. Here's why I think so.

This is truly set and forget. Plug in once and get paid monthly. You literally do nothing after the initial set-up.
A one-time purchase of under $300. No monthly auto-ships.
Everyone starts getting paid in their second month. No recruiting needed.

So why am I sharing this with you in the hopes of recruiting people? Not because I have to but because I can make even more money with a downline. And so can you. 5 and 6 figure monthly incomes are feasible.

Where does the money come from? From large carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Quest, Sprint etc who spend 800 million dollars a month in the USA alone on calls terminated at another network. About 300 calls a day will go through your connection device, for which you will get paid.

1.3 million devices are needed in North America for complete coverage. That's about 30 devices per exchange. An exchange is identified by the first three digits of your phone number after the area code. Millions more will be required around the globe.

Here are the 3 things you need to start getting paid:
1. Voiparty connection device
2. High speed internet service
3. Land-line (temporarily)

That's it!

As a bonus you receive free long distance service to Canada & USA.

Later this month GoParty will become available. This will be an application for iPhone/iPod. What will be the benefits? One, greater quality of transmission because it uses less bandwidth.
And two, greater accessibility. Some ISPs in the USA and especially other countries block VOIP. The GoParty tunneling technology will enable both incoming and outgoing calls to and from blocked areas and behind firewalls.

COUNTRIES WHERE ISPs ARE KNOWN TO BLOCK VOIP:
Belize
Caribbean Islands
China
Egypt
Guyana
Jordan
Kuwait
Malaysia
Mexico
Myanmar
Oman
Pakistan
Panama
Paraguay
Qatar
Singapore
South Korea
Syria
Thailand
Vietnam
United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
Parts of USA
Blackberry, Windows Mobile and Android applications will be available soon. The GoParty income stream will be even greater than the VoiParty income stream.

A word about the company. One cause of frustration that I have experienced with many companies is poor communication. VoiParty management and staff have excellent communication. So far I can't find fault with it. In fact the company goes beyond normal expectations. And for the less technically inclined like myself, it provides easy to understand explanations of everything. It's a joy to be associated with such a company. The quality of their management equals the quality of their product and service.

VoiParty is starting its growth phase. Now is the best time to get involved. To understand why think of Facebook. Currently 50 million new members join every month. Yet it took 10 months to get it's first million. It took 3 1/2 years to get its first 50 million. Facebook is in it's momentum phase. Voiparty won't reach its momentum phase until a year or two from now. Getting in early means benefiting from a much greater income stream generated by all those that will join the party once VoiParty becomes as well-known a name as Facebook.

Here's the web site. There's an abreviated and a full-length presentation.

http://norms.voiparty.com

Millionaires are being created. Will you be one of them ?
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!