Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
What a story........
7/12/2010 4:04:39 PM
I will start a story. Your mission is to continue with the next part of the story. Who knows where we will get to?

Again, keep it clean please!

You can use up to 11 sentences.

Enjoy!

Here is the start of the story:

Once upon a time there was a lady who lived in the middle of a wood. Her head was full of dreams. Most of the time she was alone with her dreams, but one warm summer night.........

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What a story........
7/12/2010 4:20:58 PM
Quote:
I will start a story. Your mission is to continue with the next part of the story. Who knows where we will get to?

Enjoy!

Once upon a time there was a lady who lived in the middle of a wood. Her head was full of dreams. Most of the time she was alone with her dreams, but one warm summer night.........

She thought hard real hard, and said to herself, on my own here I would never realize my dreams, I have to go out into the world and walk the roads with others, share with them their happiness and sorrows, learn about their lives and in turn they would learn about my dreams..and who knows where it will lead too..............

+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/13/2010 9:01:59 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Enjoy!

She thought hard real hard, and said to herself, on my own here I would never realize my dreams, I have to go out into the world and walk the roads with others, share with them their happiness and sorrows, learn about their lives and in turn they would learn about my dreams..and who knows where it will lead too..............

Then she remember the people she loved back at the house, and decide to go back and take them with her so they wood in joy in her happiness . But most of all she could watch them in joy there lives as they found out who they were.............
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2010 11:52:41 AM
Then she remember the people she loved back at the house, and decide to go back and take them with her so they wood in joy in her happiness . But most of all she could watch them in joy there lives as they found out who they were.............

When she got back to the clearing in front of her house, she felt as if she was being watched. As she approached her door, she heard a rustling noise in the bushes at the edge of the clearing........

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2010 4:31:38 PM
Quote:

When she got back to the clearing in front of her house, she felt as if she was being watched. As she approached her door, she heard a rustling noise in the bushes at the edge of the clearing........

making her way slowly towards the bushes from where the sound came ...she moves through them only to find a weak, covered with mud...not eaten for days..old man looking famished and tired. A stench of liquor arose from his breath as he tried to speak saying...........

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!