Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Vickie Duyvejonck

61 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
More Testimonials
6/28/2010 11:44:44 AM

Jennifer Stockwell-Engelbert Everyone talks about how much Jus helps with focus....well here is a little story for you. My son had his last day of 4th grade today. All year long we have wondered if he would even pass. His grades have been horrible. We have tried everything to get him to care and raise his grades...nothing worked. Beginning of th...is last quarter is when we started Jus. I got his report card today and it was phenominal!! He went up in every single subject!! Nobody can tell me it was anything other than the Jus because we have tried and tried every year with the same results. The only common denominator is....Jus!! I have never seen my son so proud of himself. And we are ecstatic!!

Shyrl Courtright This is my testimonial posted on www.yjus.net. It was written in January 2010. Since that time my close up vision has improved as well as my night vision. I used to have to purchase reading glasses at 2.0...I am now down to 1.5. I have also noticed that the age spots on my hands are fading.

Prior to taking Jus I was suffering from anxiety and panic attacks, severe hot flashes, restless leg syndrome, and low energy due to the other ailments
I started taking Jus the end of September 2009. Within a week I noticed my energy level increasing and became excited for what the next month would hold for me. By the end of taking Jus for a month my hot flashes had substancially subsided, my restless leg syndrome was gone and I was able to stop my anxiety meds.I have not had a panic attack since.
I am now in month 4 of taking Jus. I have no more hot flashes or restless leg syndrome. I take an ounce of Jus and fall asleep within 5 minutes of my head hitting the pillow. I sleep soundly through the night.
I have also noticed my night vision has improved and I don’t feel uncomfortable driving in the evening anymore.

Jus is a phenomenal product and I will never go another day without it!

Dena Stanger I'm never good at these types of things, but I really feel the need (and Shyrl's "mom stare" hehehe) to share what's happened with my family so far.

To give a little back story on myself, for the past couple of years, especially the last year or so, I have been feeling depressed, run down, stressed, exhausted, EXTREMELY forgetful, etc. You name it, I've got it! I also was getting panic/anxiety attacks again - something that I hadn't had in years. Well, I finally got up the nerve to talk to my doctor about it & was put on 1 anti-depressant, then 2. When the 2nd one was added, I decided I didn't want to go through this all over again (I had been through depression & panic attacks in 2001) & decided to talk to Shyrl about Jus. We had talked about it before, but this time I wanted to try it. "Better living through chemistry" is not my idea of how I want to live the rest of my life.
The next morning after taking my first "dose" of Jus, I actually woke up and & got right out of bed. This is huge for me. My lack of motivation has been a huge factor lately. As in I have ZERO! Instead of laying in bed trying to convince myself to get up and take care of my kids, I just, well, got up!
Now that I've been taking it for almost 3 weeks, I've recently noticed that my almost daily headaches are gone too! I think I've had maybe one in the last 3 weeks instead of 1 every day or every other day. My performance at work is also improving quite a bit. I work in a call center, and my overall call time has been dropping & my quality scores are going up. It's so nice to go to work and not absolutely dread it.

My husband has also been taking Jus. It's great to see him taking it because he's such a huge skeptic as I'm sure most men (at least the ones I know) are. He was interested pretty much from the start like I was. My husband has suffered from Rheumatoid Arthritis since birth so that was my main reason for wanting to get him on Jus. So far he hasn't noticed any improvement in that area this soon (which we kind of expected), but something that may be even better is that his spring allergies are non existent! His allergies are HORRIBLE every year. I mean he can't breathe, he's constantly sneezing & goes through multiple boxes of tissues. It's almost unbearable to sleep in the same room as him when he's like this. Since starting the Jus a few weeks ago, like me...nothing. No sniffling, sneezing, blowing...nada. It's fantastic! LOL!

Then there's my 2 year old son, Little Dude. Little Dude has suffered from eczema since he was less than a year old. Horrible, horrible eczema that covered the majority of his body. Thankfully, with the help of an allergist & dermatologist, we were able to find the "magic" combination of medications to get it 90% under control. He still gets breakouts around his mouth, in the crooks of his knees & elbows, but they're not anywhere close to his previous breakouts. We decided to try the Jus on him to see if it would help with that other 10% we just can't get to go away.
Little Dude has been on Jus for about a week now & we have noticed his skin clearing up already. As I look at him right now, he has a tiny bit of a breakout right under his bottom lip, but that's it. His cheeks are not pink/red anymore & his knees & elbows are almost completely clear as well. It's like looking at another kid entirely!
I also have a 3 year old daughter & I'm almost tempted to start her on it too, even though she doesn't have any known health issues! LOL!

I really can't wait to see what the future brings with Jus! I'm excited to get to the point that I can get off of my medications & to see if it does help with my husband's arthritis over time! With what I've seen so far, in less than a month, I'm a believer!!

Thank you Shyrl! Like you said, there was a reason why we "found" each other again & I can't say thank you enough!

Louisa F: I am 86 years old. I have been taking the JUS for a little over a year. I had a bad case of Atrial Fibrillation, which is an irregular heartbeat. I had an operation to fix a hole they found in my heart a few years ago and they did a special operation that they thought would control my heart beat. It didn't work. I have had two shock treatments to try and put it back into rhythm. That didn't work. After taking the JUS for about 8 months, I no longer have problems with my heart. As a matter of fact the doctors say my heart is good. I will always take JUS.

I was on Mobic for my arthritis and it did take 90 days before I really saw results, but my hands are doing fantastic.. I love this product. I also recently worked in my yard ALL day. I am over 60 and so I know what to expect the next day... that would be I would be SO sore I would live on drugs for a few days.. I was so amazed that I did not even take an aspirin and still felt great. THANKS JUS.

Kathy T. Melba, Idaho.

Jennifer Stockwell-Engelbert As most of you know I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in October 2008. I had gotten to the point where I was sleeping all the time. I had no energy to get up and do anything. I had so much pain in my feet and legs that I was taking 4-6 pain pills a day. I was having anxiety attacks over everything and nothing at all. And my list goes on and on.

In September 2009 Shyrl started contacting me about JUS. It all seemed like a big "miracle" thing that someone always has. Honestly I blew her off for several months. Finally in January I was pretty much told I had to take it by Lori and Shyrl. And thank goodness they did it. JUS has changed my life.

After just a few days I started noticing I had more energy. After about a couple weeks I was down to 3 pain pills a day. Now after about 2 months I only take one pain pill every couple of days. My anxiety attacks have completely stopped. I haven't had one in at least 3 weeks. HUGE change from 2-3 attacks or more a day. One other change I am noticing....I went from getting heartburn every single night to only having it once or twice a week. All of that after just two months!! I look forward to more changes as time goes on.

I am very passionate about this product. There is not a single person in this world that wouldn't benefit from taking it. And this is just my story....

+0