Menu

Promote
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
78,000,000 baby boomers are in urgent need of this product.
6/23/2010 2:20:22 AM
Than Thank you Charles and Kare Possick,
for fo for giving me my life back again!”

I loved having a big garden for 29 years. I had to give it up the last 2 years. My many years of hard labor,

blue collar work had taken a terrible toll on my body. A few hours of gardening would leave me in pain, barely mobile, for a week,

45 minutes of mowing grass would wipe me out for 2 or 3 days. For a long time I was suffering from some sort of toxicity.

The aching in my body really killed my focus, energy and motivation. I knew God gave us natural cures. Abusing our bodies with drugs has longterm bad consequences. I’ve been to the doctor 3 times in 40 years. I didn’t want to go to the doctor, but I couldn’t find relief from pain. Then Julie told me I could get a free bottle of a remarkable cactus juice that helped her. I now have my big garden again! The gravel-y feeling in my neck is gone.Pain in my hips and elbows has vanished. Mobility has increased.I’ve reduced my intake of acetaminophen and ibuprofen. Mental clarity and focus is vibrant. Motivation is superb. Chores and housework are now tackled on a more timely schedule. This cactus juice really does target inflammation in all its various forms.

You and your loved ones don’t have to suffer from pain. Get this wonderful product today!”Ricky P. East Greenville PA

The Next Chapter in The Story Could Be About YOU….

This cactus juice is such a powerful product! It’s at the cutting edge of the next wave of health care

advancement. Inflammation is now fully recognizes as the root cause of degenerative disease. And that’s
exactly what the betalains in this juice address. 78,000,000 baby boomers are in urgent need of this product.
Seniors need this. The X generation needs it to combat the rampant toxic contamination now in our food
and medical systems. We have a free bottle for you. You could be our next success story! Check out this video is amazing www.KaresCactusJuice.com

We can make you feel better in sixty days, than you

have in the last five years… or your money back!
Inflammation is at the root of all chronic pain. Degenerative diseases such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, lupus,
asthma, allergies, diabetes, heart disease, depression,digestive disorders, sleep disorders, aging,high blood
pressure, dementia and alzheimers are caused by inflammation. This inflammation can be further fueled by
chemicals, drugs physical and emotional trauma, stress, toxins, poor air quality, bacteria, viruses and mold.
Inflammation can attack absolutely any tissue in your body, including vital organs. Betalins attack pain
and inflammation without mercy. The healing elixir from the Nopal Cactus contains the entire range of 24
betalains. You could be pain-free in weeks or days.
We welcome anyone who wants to join us in getting the word out about this life-changing product.
We can make you feel better in sixty days, than you have in the last five years….or your money back!
Get Your Free Bottle…………………CALL 727-397-0202
M-F 9-9, Sat 10-6 Eastern Time
Your Partner in Health Jack Bekerman
Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!