Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: all different kinds of light house paintings also and tell about them if you can
6/18/2010 11:27:20 PM

Oldest light houses

Ocracoke Light By Moonlight
Posted 28 months ago. ( permalink )

view photostream

karahaz Pro User says:

Originally built by the Venetians c1300. The Egyptians built upon its base in 1821. The lighthouse is no longer operational. Chania is a beautiful old town in Crete, Greece. Visit if you can.

karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: all different kinds of light house paintings also and tell about them if you can
6/18/2010 11:41:01 PM
For the Sprits that were left behind in the lighthouse. as a sprit for different reasons.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3XdXEJEI4E
+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/18/2010 11:53:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRHrFm9GpA&feature=related Elvis sings the light house.This song nearer my god to three, I sang to my mother as she died, and as I was sing she held her hand up like some one was there to take her home.beautiful story.So this song hits me each time I hear it.bless all of them that have gone before us.
+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2010 12:05:10 AM
view photostream

karahaz Pro User says:

Originally built by the Venetians c1300. The Egyptians built upon its base in 1821. The lighthouse is no longer operational. Chania is a beautiful old town in Crete, Greece. Visit if you can.

Chania - Lighthouse with old wall
+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/19/2010 12:06:31 AM

Nelo Esteves ~ As Seen Through Hazel Eyes Pro User says:

The Light and the Keeper's House (by As Seen Through Hazel Eyes / Nelo)

Off the tip of Sandy Hook, NJ, is the oldest working lighthouse in the US. It was designed and built in 1764 by Isaac Conro.
Posted 28 months ago. ( permalink )
+0