Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Merry Christmas
12/24/2005 9:23:02 AM
Merry Christmas to all!
+0
12/24/2005 10:55:20 AM
Hi Linda, Whittier had it right! Merry Christmas to you & your family... Merry Christmas to everyone at Adland too! Lorraine
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/24/2005 11:48:41 AM
Hi Linda, Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you and Peter! Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
12/24/2005 12:23:06 PM
Hi: ===================================== Somehow, not only for Christmas but all the long year through, The joy that you give to others Is the joy that comes back to you." John Greenleaf Whittier ===================================== One might also sustitute the word "grief" for "joy" and the meaning will be the same. We reap what we sow. Merry Christmas to everybody. *** You are so right, Gary. (no surprise, there!) Thank you so much to EVERY member of this forum. You make it a joy here. I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it. I think this little corner of Adland truly holds the cream of the crop. Great conversations, great thoughts and ideas, no cliques, and new members are warmly welcomed, too. Thank you for being you... Have a very Merry Christmas - or whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year if it's not called Christmas in your house. : ) Linda
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/24/2005 12:47:02 PM
Hi Linda, I wish you and your family and all adlandpro members a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. Best Wishes John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0