Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Colin Macpherson

2897 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Joe Keating
6/4/2010 2:01:55 AM
Joe, hi and hello!.. good to see you here in this wonderful community. Have fun and turn your dreams into reality! Kind regards, Colin
+0
Joe Keating
6/5/2010 8:58:42 AM
Hi Joe be nice to have you as a friend. Please visit my main forum thread and post your opportunities so many more members can get to know what you do online. Just click on forum on my profile and look for the main thread. You are also welcome to join http://australiancontacts.ning.com Regards Michael
+0
Joe Keating
6/29/2010 6:53:51 AM
Silver Kingdom Stylish Lustrous Smart Trading Inc. Introducing Genuine silver the Purity of 92.5 % made in Italy IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE • For Whole Sale Price Minimum Purchase worth Php 3,100 free delivery o Allow to change item without damage and used o Payment transaction – Bank Transfer Most items can be shipped to anywhere in the Philippines. Items will be shipped thru our partner cou
+0
Joe Keating
6/29/2010 6:54:07 AM
Silver Kingdom Stylish Lustrous Smart Trading Inc. Introducing Genuine silver the Purity of 92.5 % made in Italy IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE • For Whole Sale Price Minimum Purchase worth Php 3,100 free delivery o Allow to change item without damage and used o Payment transaction – Bank Transfer Most items can be shipped to anywhere in the Philippines. Items will be shipped thru our partner cour
+0
Joe Keating
7/7/2010 4:13:30 PM
Joe and Cheryl, you have friend's invites and messages you need to check. Welcome to Adland!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!