Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Sarah's Emporium was rewarded with second prize in Best Forum Award May 2010
6/8/2010 9:54:31 AM
Bonjour Myrna!

Thank you, that is great.

I have printed off the Sioux Indian Prayer so that I have it to keep and refer to.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Sarah's Emporium was rewarded with second prize in Best Forum Award May 2010
6/8/2010 9:57:02 AM
Bonjour Georgi!

Thank you for your kind words and your invitation to your European Cities thread.

I have visited and look forward to what you have instore for us.

Great inspiration.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2010 9:59:36 AM
Bonjour Sara!

One is never late when one is celebrating. In fact, it prolongs the celebration and makes it longer lasting and more meaningful.

Thank you for your congrats and the butterflies. Beautiful.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2010 2:25:47 PM

Congratulations SARAH

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!

You have an excellent forum and you deserve your award.

Hugs from your friend and 6 Musketeer lady,

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!