Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
ABOUT ME :)
5/1/2010 4:32:05 AM

Well about me.....hmmmm where do I begin ?

Ok..for my new friends at Adland a brief outline of the past ...

I lived for many years in another town called Madurai [INDIA] and in 2006 joined Adland...oh what a blessing it was :) .....

in 2008 after the passing away of my Dad in Feb; I moved to Chennai aka Madras. I have been gone from Adland since June '09 to make changes that needed changing, I have only just got back...and it does feel great to be here again !!! Presently I am working as Senior Manager for a SCHWARZKOPF/L'OREAL collaborate beauty house chain.

I love what I do & the challenges I am faced with makes each day special and rewarding, always something new to learn and grow.

I joined this company only recently..... as this was one of the many career opportunities that came my way while at another job. I count myself very fortunate in days n times such as these to have had more than 3 interesting offers come my way at this stage of my life :)) but keeping in view the plans of my 2 sons for the future we decided that it would be best for me to opt for a job that kept me in my home state [Tamilnadu] as the other 2 were from another.

For now I am enjoying my time at my new job and couldn't have asked for more !!!

About my hobbies, ah... again where do I start lol....everything about life interest me :) as you can see I love networking and have enjoyed my time here at Adland and doing all that I am able to do along with dear friends I have made here...love music my 2nd best hangout place is here, I luv photography, and painting too. Painting is something I have taken up quite recently to view some of my work go here and let me know what you think ! Well friends, thats it, tried to keep it as brief as possible, thank you for all your love you dear friends have shown me over the years I have been here, I am tremendeously blessed...yes its true.... :)) a special THANK YOU to our CEO Bogdan Fiedur for Adland.... and for always having the confidence & faith in me..Bogdan you are so appreciated !!!!

hugz n blessings always

Pauline

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ABOUT ME :)
5/1/2010 4:54:39 AM
Thank you for sharing !

Warm wishes for you and your 2 sons, and good luck with your job !

Linda
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2010 1:54:28 PM
Hi Pauline,

It is so good to see you back. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2010 3:03:19 PM
Hi Dear Pauline!

Thanks for sharing more about You with us here... It is always Great to get tyo know You a little more and more with time! Thanks again!

Hugs and Blessings,

Alain
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2010 3:31:46 PM

Thank you Linda, Myrna & Alain,

your friendship & words of kindness have touched my heart.

Thank you for being my friend!

God bless

Pauline

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!