Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Share your thoughts with us!
7/9/2010 9:58:24 PM
Looks and reads like a first class blog, good job. Don't have suggestions at this point but with time who knows. Love hearing what others around the country are experiencing. Life consists of a variety of things so it may be kind of hard to select just what will fit.
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2010 1:01:04 PM

Thank you Rudy for taking the time to come share your thoughts...should you have any ideas or suggestions ...just drop by and tell us.

warm regards

Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2010 4:41:54 PM
Quote:

Hello Adlanders,

We welcome you to share with us your thoughts & suggestion every month after receiving the newsletter. Let us know how we can make it better serve you. We will do our best to oblige.

We look forward to hearing what you have to say and think of the newsletter.

Visit the Archives to read more....

ADLAND COMMUNITY GAZETTE

fond regards

Pauline Raina

Editor

SEPTEMBER Edition is out have you received it ?? :))

+0
10/27/2010 3:46:43 PM

Thank you Pauline and Editors of Gazette.

Yes, I received a copy and was delighted with the format and content. I tried to send feedback but when the link was corrected, I never got back here.

It is a good production and I enjoyed reading the articles by various members. There is nothing wrong with the Gazette. I wonder how many people actually KNOW about it. If it were in a FORUM, would more people see it and join? I know all of you have tired to inform members of its existence but I don't think many quite understand how to find it. I also think the notifications get lost with other mail.

Those are just my thoughts for whatever that counts.

I am sorry you have not had more feedback.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!