Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

134 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
confessions of a newbie!
12/23/2005 7:32:42 AM
This is a forum thread where all you pros can recount humurous mistakes made as you learned the ropes of being an online entrepreneur! Here's mine! I was so surprised to receive so many invitations when I first joined adlandpro.com and I was so puzzled! How were they doing this? Finding me? Finally, one of the inviters got a reply from me that also icluded the guestion HOW do you do this! True to form, the answer was given to merely click on REPORTS on the BLUE bar under NETWORKING !!! So much to learn here at ADland -- then, lo & behold, I receive scads of happy birthdays that was the most b-day wishes I'd ever gotten! so, I thought, why not, he may be busy, but why not send a happy birthday to Bogdan! I wrote and I quote (copy & pasted from mail archives!) To Bogdan Fiedur: ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ Date: 12/3/2005 Hapy Birthday Bogdan -- AdlandProd is great! Beth -----------------------------------------------------------------------
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: confessions of a newbie!
12/24/2005 5:46:17 AM
Beth Seasons Greetings Thanks Linda
+0
12/25/2005 2:03:30 AM
I know it can be overwhelming at 1st. But you will get the hang of it. Remember to also open a free email account with them for filtering ;) and their free traffic exchange system. Happy Holidays
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
Beth Schmillen

134 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/26/2005 5:50:55 PM
Hi Philena, very good advice. thanks! Beth
+0
Beth Schmillen

134 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/12/2006 9:45:43 PM
I just re read my first entry here and still find it humorous.... for those who've read it and just shake their heads 'what is she writing about?' maybe some eyes are blurry from being online too long! The humor being I typed 'AdlandProd' not pro --- now I laughed because I was 'prodded' into advertising and finally getting an intro 101 to online marketing 'completed.' There are no doubt others who would read into that a double intendre.... none intended, simply a typo! I'm listening to NPR as usual while working online. Leon Redbone was just on for the 2nd time this weekend.... on the Lake Woebegone radio show. It airs on Sat & Sun out of Spokane NPR It was good to hear Leon Redbone. I don't think he's a trance artist like my friend Jim likes and posted about...Jim if you read this.... try listening to Leon Redbone. It'll do ya good. When does one know they're not a Newbie? I'm not feeling like a newbie. and I don't know if i've entered a true intermediate level yet. hmmmm.... any suggestions as to what that might be called? Beth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!