Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/17/2020 12:11:55 AM

A Clearer Picture

Galactic Free Press's picture

Take a deep breath, get grounded and stay as centered as possible because more changes are on the way. There may be growing pains as you move away from the time-established routines and habits of your current existence but, The Universe knows you are up to the challenge! (Smiling)

Think of it as a piece of art that looks quite messy when you are up close; taking a few steps back often helps the picture become clearer. Do not be dismayed if you cannot see it right away…giving yourself a bit of time to adjust is sometimes all it takes. ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/a-clearer-picture/

Category:

The Creator Writings

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2020 6:22:58 PM

Daily Message ~ Sunday May 17, 2020

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2020 7:07:02 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/16/2020

will's picture

To possess is not to relate. In fact to possess is to destroy all possibilities of relating. If you relate, you respect; you cannot possess. If you relate, there is great reverence. If you relate, you come very close, very very close, in deep intimacy, overlapping. Still the other's freedom is not interfered with, still the other remains an independent individual. The relationship is that of I-thou, not that of I-it -- overlapping, interpenetrating, yet in a sense independent.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2020 7:15:18 PM

Just For You!

You hear time and again that The Universe is full of good things and that is the truth. So, what is getting in the way of you experiencing it? YOU, of course! If you would just release all of your preconceived notions of how and why your world is the way it is and step beyond, The Universe is fairly flowing with abundance, just for you! ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2020/05/17/just-for-you-2/

Category:

The Creator Writings

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2020 7:17:41 PM

Back To Yourself

One day, very soon, the pieces of your puzzle will fit together perfectly. You will know The Universe has always been there, gently guiding your hand and those challenging moments were part of the grand plan to bring you back to yourself. Welcome home, my beloved! ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2020/05/16/back-to-yourself/

Category:

The Creator Writings

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!