Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/13/2019 11:56:21 PM

Yes, You Can!

When you were small, there were certain things you needed to learn…walking, talking, interacting with others. These were not part of a conscious thought process, you just learned. There was no “I give up”, “I quit” or “I’m so over this” involved. You knew on a soul level these things needed to be done so, you accomplished them.

Take a moment to look at your existence now. Yes, there is effort, time and patience involve in acquiring knowledge but, you can become that child learning to walk and talk…making it something you just do! Allow yourself the time and space know that, with help from The Universe, you can accomplish anything! ~ Creator

The Creator Writings

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2019 12:09:20 AM

Daily Message ~ Monday May 13, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

One of the beautiful aspects of enlightening human beings is their willingness to self examine, be self responsible, and commit to being their best selves. This can, however, lead to being constantly critical of one’s self, always looking for things that need to be fixed.

What if you are far more competent than you realize? What if you are doing an incredible job guiding yourself through your life experiences? Further, what if everyone else was equally competent?

If you could start to see through that lens, you would become much easier on yourselves and others. You would still practice awareness, responsibly dealing with any aspects that need your attention as they come up, but you would do this through trusting the flow and the leadership of your soul. You would step out of troubleshooting mode and naturally have much more positive focus, which would create empowered change and far greater ease in your life. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2019/05/13/daily-message-monday-may-13-2019/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2019 2:03:55 AM

Galactic Energies Within You ∞The 9D Arcturian Council

Galactic Energies Within You ∞The 9D Arcturian Council

“Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We are very excited about the progress that we see you all making in regards to the accessing of more of your galactic energies. You are all receiving activations all the time to awaken within you those parts of yourselves that are not from Earth, or your solar system. And we can see how these activations are affecting all of you in a positive way. Much of what you are attempting to resolve there on planet Earth at this time is related to those journeys that you have taken through all the different star systems in our galaxy.

And so, by becoming more of the whole you, you are better equipped to handle the challenges you face right now on planet Earth. We see you getting activated and then taking what energies you are accessing from within to the different challenges that you face in your lives. Even though you still have much to resolve there on planet Earth, you are also bringing a lot to the party because of all that you have already experienced in your lifetimes in other parts of the galaxy.

You draw from those Sirian, Andromedan, Pleiadian, Arcturian, and other lifetimes, and when you bring those energies forward, you make it easier for yourselves to reconcile the differences that you have there on your planet. For example, most people are split politically. They either go in all into one political party or all into another, and they see the others who are putting all of their energy into a different political party as the enemy. This is a much more toned down version of the battles that have existed throughout our galaxy for millions and millions of years.

When you recognize that you contain all of those energies inside of you, and you make it your mission to be integrated, then you can be a walking example of what it is like to bring different energies, different beliefs, different star systems, together. And if you can do that, you certainly can resolve the differences between you and the others there on Earth who have very different beliefs.

This is why you often find that you are the black sheep in your family. Those of you who are awake are often the only ones who have the beliefs that you do, and it then falls upon you to make peace with the fact that everyone else that you are related to by blood thinks differently. And when you can do that, and you can make peace with the differences between you, then you know that you are becoming more integrating with all of the galactic energies that you have inside of you, and you are moving closer and closer to that fifth dimensional reality where all beings co-exist harmoniously. So keep up the good work.

We are the Arcturian Council, and we have enjoyed connecting with you.”

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2019 2:12:07 AM

Some Long Questions with Short Answers – The Council

Some Long Questions with Short Answers – The Council

Today we shall answer some long questions with short answers. The questions are good ones, but we find that long explanations are not needed.

Let us begin.

“HOW does one truly let go and trust in higher wisdom/connection and guidance when we have those constant negative thoughts/voices that seem so loud at times, it makes it very difficult to hear, feel, trust in anything benevolent trying to come through? With years of trying mediation, being in nature, using candles and crystals, praying, listening to high vibrational music…….I still feel disconnected and abandoned.”

We have asked for general questions, and therefore we will give general answers. Many find themselves at this juncture. And it wonderful that it has engendered a frustration.

“What is wonderful about that?” you ask. It has caused you to ask. In the consciousness of most, energy will build behind a blockage until a breakthrough is made. The caveat is that one cannot simply give up. That does not mean that one would never overcome, just that one will need to try again later.

We will say two things about the impasse. First, most common is a deep feeling that it cannot be done, or that it is not possible for the one trying. Second, and just as common, is the feeling that one does not deserve it.

We have addressed these issues before many times. Short answer: You did not come here to find problems that you were unable to solve. Believe it! There is nothing that any divine son or daughter of the ALL does not deserve. Period.

Next Question:

“As I understand it, many of us have gone through planetary ascensions before in other systems in our galaxy (Pleiades, Arcturus, Sirius). It’s “what we do” and we (our greater selves) anticipate very long-range evolution based on those experiences. My question is, why the repeats? Why essentially the same process with essentially the same souls rather than new groups experiencing it and the repeat groups going off to something new?”

It is not considered fair to answer a question with a question. Nevertheless, we shall do so. Why do you assume that all of those possibilities are not occurring? Repeat groups volunteer. New groups decide to ty new things. No one is being made to do anything. In an infinite universe, there are infinite possibilities.

Next Question:

“Why are they so many people with health issues ? Amongst these are Bone issues, like Osteoporosis which leads to fractures. Has it maybe something to do with the activation of the Light-Body ? I myself bben diagnosed with this and I find it strange that so many others are having the same issues. I would appreciate it very much if the Council could elaborate on these Health issues. It seems to be world wide amongst the Lightworker community.”

We do not usually address issues of this nature. For us it is “off message”. However, we will say this: There is a mountain of information available that will answer this. You must decide to look for it, however, because you will not find the answers on your televisions or in your newspapers. It does not affect only the lightworker community. You will eventually need to know what has been done to your air, your water, your food, and your medicine.

We will say that, should you not be so inclined, then holding the intention that those who are will be successful in changing things will be of great help.

Next Question:

“Is it possible to “miss out” on opportunities or “accomplish” “less than” what we came here to be? How do I lessen thinking/feeling in this manner?
How can I differentiate between being (too much in) the comfort zone and (doing much vital) self care?”

We have answered the question of purpose recently. Let us add, however, that you judge yourselves and are too ready to think you can “get it wrong”. You cannot. You may make unforeseen choices. These will lead to a myriad of possibilities. It is a fun game. But nothing you can ever do will be wasted. Live a joyful life and know, and know, that it is always going ton be for your everlasting benefit.

Next Question:

“After over 25 years studying — and vetting, and practicing, and living — Fundamental Spiritual Principles, I am still at a loss as to why the Duality Consciousness meme of “Service to self vs. service to others” still persists among most self-labeled ‘spiritual’ people?? From my perspective, there is no REAL dichotomy, only a difference in identity: Ego-human-body self ‘versus’ Spirit or Soul Self. Therefore, would it not be more accurate to state the Choice as “Service to self vs. service to ALL”, with one’s human (ego, body, individual) self INCLUDED (naturally, no?) in the ALL?? If we are truly ALL ONE, truly part of ALL THAT IS, then why should there be a conceptual *separation* of one’s own individuated human self *from* that ALL, which results in an obvious ‘conflict’ set up between the two, and an equally obvious push towards ‘self-sacrifice’, or ‘martyrdom’ for the ‘benefit of the collective’? For what benefits the All ALSO BENEFITS THE INDIVIDUAL that is part of that All, correct? I choose Service to ALL (versus service to ‘others’) — knowing that my self AND my Self, AS WELL AS ALL PERCEIVED ‘OTHERS’, are all equally included in that ALL! :-)”

Short answer: Very astute. We have said as much more than once. We would only say that humans learn over time and concepts that may seem too simple now may very well have been out on the edge for their time. What you know, you know. THAT is Truth. Congratulations on where this has led you.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2019 11:31:59 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/13/2019

will's picture

Whatsoever you see around you is a fact. You see a tree, a green tree, full of sap and flowers -- it is a fact. But if you meditate and one day suddenly your eyes open, open to the real, and the tree is no more just a tree -- the green of it is nothing but God green in it, and the sap running through it is no more a physical phenomenon but something spiritual -- if one day you can see the being of the tree, the God of the tree, that the tree is only a manifestation of the divine, you have seen the truth.

Truth needs meditative eyes. If you don't have meditative eyes, then the whole of life is just dull dead facts, unrelated to each other, accidental, meaningless, a jumble, just a chance phenomenon. If you see the truth, everything falls into line, everything falls together in a harmony, everything starts having significance.

Remember always, significance is the shadow of truth. And those who live only in facts live an utterly meaningless life.

-Rajneesh

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!