Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
4/11/2019 11:37:02 PM

Changes

Galactic Free Press's picture

This has been said many times through many different sources; your world, your life will change when your thoughts change. This, of course, has always been your choice. The Universe has always been happy to oblige every thought, feeling and action! You are and have been the co-creator of your existence. When you have a conscious realization of this, things in your world will begin to change. How it changes is completely up to you! ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2019/04/09/changes/

Category:

The Creator Writings

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/12/2019 6:49:28 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday April 12, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, we realize many of you feel frustrated by a lack of movement in your lives. We wish for you to know that you are making progress. Many of you have volunteered to take one step forward and then hold the space for the collective. Once they have integrated an energy, then you take another step forward, and so on. This is a phase, not a permanent position, and we wish for you all to know that progress is accumulating for you throughout it all, for serving the one must serve the whole and vice versa.

This will explain why during particularly intense energetic phases you feel inexplicably stalled, even though you feel like you shouldn’t be because you are applying all the spiritual tools you know. You have been acting as energetic stabilizers and space holders. Before long others will have integrated enough energy to begin to hold the space for themselves and for others and you will be swept into fast forward movement toward your heartfelt creations. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2019/04/12/daily-message-friday-april-12-2019/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/12/2019 6:56:16 PM

GFP Newsletter - 4/11/2019

will's picture

I accept the whole spectrum because to me, the lower and the higher are not separate, they are one. The lower contains the higher, and the higher contains the lower. The mud is unmanifest lotus, and the lotus is manifest mud. I don't condemn the mud, because in condemning the mud the lotus is condemned. And I don't condemn the lotus, because if you condemn the lotus the mud loses all meaning; then it is simply mud and nothing else.

I accept this earth and I accept this heaven. I accept both the body and the soul, the outer and the inner. My teaching is that of total acceptance.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2019 12:54:11 AM

THE WAVES OF FLUX, PART ONE

Greetings. It is I, Zadkiel. There are many things occurring. Not only in your world, not only in your universe; but the entire cosmos is in flux. This is bringing about energy and consciousness and awareness that is of a much higher dimensional nature than was ever created since the beginning of time. These energetics and patterns are in flux and flowing at a very rapid rate from not just the earth plane, but from all levels. In times past there would normally be a very uniform, stabilized injection of energetic patterns into the physicality of the earth plane. This was the norm because this was the only way in which humanity could receive and benefit. In this present time, these restraints have been removed. And much energy, many frequencies and unique patterns that have never been transmitted at the level of these transmissions into the earth’s atmosphere are moving now into the earth plane. It is an experiment of sorts that these restraints have been removed, so as to accelerate in such a way, the living consciousness of a planet and of the beings that are on or in the planet. This was done for very specific reasons. It was not done by happenstance. It was done in order to bring about more accelerated growth and awareness, and to transmute the denseness of third dimension.

This energy will displace the denseness and bring it into a fluidity that was never present in third dimension. In this way, those who are very resistant to moving out of third dimension will be able to have some fluidity in their third dimensional reality. This will help them release the resistance and enter fourth dimension. That would not have been possible had not these energetic restraints been removed.

Now there has to be a time in which this all stabilizes within the fluidity. It has not come about yet. Thus there is an urgency or an intenseness. There is an edge to these energetic patterns because the stability within the fluidity has not yet been able to take hold. This will come about, however, and you will see some relief. There will still be this vast movement occurring but the urgency and the intenseness will be dissipated. It will be as if there is a relief that you feel as these energetics begin to stabilize and gel and come together.

Jim: For those who hold a lot of fear, will this cause them to be in motion out of that fear? And then will the stability aspect create a safety for them to at least attempt to allow the mobility to occur?

Zadkiel: Yes. There will be a breathing space before it intensifies again. These patterns that you are seeing and feeling now will come as if in waves. Then there will be a space in which they are allowed to stabilize somewhat before the next wave comes forward. With each wave that comes into this reality and into this atmosphere, each will be stronger and have more complex energetics within it.

Jim: Is this where many beings will choose to step away if they cannot hold these energetic patterns?

Zadkiel: Yes, if they cannot hold it. They will have the opportunity to transition into the fluidity but those who are insistent on being resistant and unwilling to go with the flow will eventually opt to leave. And that option, I might add, will be provided to them.

These are very exciting times. One particular wave of energy begins about every thirty days. It begins and builds as the wave crests. Within the thirty days following, these patterns begin to stabilize. Then it will be as if you can take a big breath of relief.

The more your particular collective is able to embody this fluidity and allow it, the appearance of the waves will be lessened. Even though you are not fully aware of it, you have already begun the process. The information you share and you teach will be very beneficial, not only to the individuals who are your students. They will become less reactive and will in turn help others in their life to adjust to the new fluid energetics. This is a conversation between Jim Self and Archangel Zadkiel as they prepare to teach a class together.

Jim: Wonderful.

We would like to thank Joan Walker for bringing forth Zadkiel to speak through her.
With her collaboration the Mastering Alchemy Level 3 course unfolded.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2019 1:13:23 AM

THE
WAVES OF FLUX, PART TWO

Zadkiel: Part of the reason for the energetics and the restraints and stabilization being removed is to accelerate and push the process quicker. It is also to help it unfold in a more smooth manner, as there will be many who will opt to leave. There will be much concern and much emotional upheaval, not only for those who are embodied, but also for Mother Earth and Earth herself. Her emotional body, will be very affected because of the very many physical changes that are occurring and will continue to escalate. It will be, at times, a very rough ride.

Remember, I have said this is an experimental process that is occurring. It is hoped that by bringing in these energetics in this manner, removing some of the restraints and bringing them in in waves, that it will subvert much of the predicted outcomes of these changes. The more of those embodied who can maintain their physicality through these changes, the better. But it will require many to look at many things about their reality and be willing to change and create alternative realities for themselves. Along with this fluidity there must be willingness to create differently. It will be very interesting to see in these experiments how the fourth, fifth and sixth Rays of Creation will be utilized to stabilize the fluidity so it is useable.

Jim: So there is a possibility of enhanced fluidity but there is also instability that will occur in the general population and Earth’s emotional body. There will also be an interface between the Mastering Alchemy students and the sphere of light they’ve created with Earth. There needs to be some additional attention placed on each one of these people because they’re going to have, in a way, more of a reaction in their space, if it is not managed.

Zadkiel: Correct. They have signed on for this project and awareness is very important. It is important to not be swept away by the feelings. The waves fo flux very definitely will cause the emotional body and feelings to be erratic at times. Attention and awareness and aligning, and using light energetics, will enable them to stay in a stable position within the fluidity. It will enable them to ride out the storm.

Jim: Yes, and the geometries they’re using really begin to act as containment fields or vessels. They have more buffering between themselves and the energy of the emotions.

Zadkiel: I can perk your imagination a little bit here. I’m going on one of those whitewater rafts. The more that I can insulate and, like you say, buffer myself, the more fun I will have. But it is when you fall into the depth of the emotional space in a negative way that you are unable, then, to create what you need.

Jim: I understand…very exciting.

This is a conversation between Jim Self and Archangel Zadkiel as they prepare to teach a class together.
We would like to thank Joan Walker for bringing forth Zadkiel to speak through her. With her collaboration the Mastering Alchemy Level 3 course unfolded.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!