Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
3/28/2019 12:52:16 AM

Incoming…

Galactic Free Press's picture

In this moment an immense amount of knowledge is being given to you. It may feel a bit overwhelming or confusing as you begin to settle into your new rhythm but, you will get there. Also, a great many of you are being presented with monumental choices as well and it can be physically taxing. When in need you know who to turn to; The Universe has always been your most ardent and loving supporter. ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2019/03/26/incoming/

Category:

The Creator Writings

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2019 6:26:54 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday March 28, 2019

You are ever expanding beings who are in transformative times. The key to working with these energies is to be open. Surrender. Flow. Embody your faith and trust, in your guides, in the universe, and in yourself. Be willing to manifest the endless possibilities and potentials that exist in the great beyond, for that is where your greatest experiences will be discovered. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2019/03/28/daily-message-thursday-march-28-2019/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2019 6:46:27 PM

GFP Newsletter - 3/27/2019

will's picture

The future belongs to women, not to men, because what man has done, down through these ages, has been so ugly. Wars and wars and wars -- that is his whole history. All the great that man has created is... Genghis Khan, Tamerlane, Nadirshah, Alexander, Napoleon, Adolf Hitler, Mao Zedong -- people like these.

Yes, there have been a few men like Gautam Buddha, Jesus Christ, Krishna -- but have you noted one point? They all look feminine. In fact that was one of Friedrich Nietzsche's criticisms of Buddha and Jesus Christ, that they look feminine, that they are womanish.

Buddha certainly looks feminine. Whenever a man moves into the heart, something in him goes feminine. He becomes more round, more soft, more vulnerable.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2019 1:36:03 AM

Who You Are

Appreciate all of your moments, seen, unseen, felt and experienced because they are what make you who you are. ~ Creator

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2019 9:19:37 PM

GFP Newsletter - 3/28/2019

will's picture

I make no distinctions between men and women; both have suffered. In fact suffering always comes like that, it is a double-edged sword. If you make somebody suffer, you have to suffer. If you make somebody a slave, you have to become a slave too; it is mutual.

The day women are liberated will be a great day of liberation for men too. But don't make the whole thing ugly. Otherwise there is every possibility -- I fear that the possibility is there, and it is a great possibility that in fighting with men, women may lose something which is valuable. Something which has not yet been crushed and destroyed by men may be destroyed by women themselves in fighting with men. If you fight ferociously you will lose the beauty of femininity; you yourself will become as ugly as men.

It has not to be decided by fighting, it has to be decided by understanding. Spread more and more understanding. Drop these ideas of being men and women! We are all human beings. To be a man or a woman is just a very superficial thing. Don't make much fuss about it, it is not anything very important; don't make it a big deal.

-Rajneesh

+1