Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
2/21/2019 9:52:51 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday February 21, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, the service paths on your planet are as vast and varied as the needs of your planet and her inhabitants are. Please do not compare your service to that of others! One is not better than another. All are equally valid and essential.

So if you are in a space where you feel you must withdraw and focus on your own growth, do not make yourself wrong for that. Every healing that occurs within a human being supports the planet in a myriad of ways. Do not worry that you are not doing enough because your growth is your service.

If you feel drawn to offer service in one specific way, do not feel the need to push others to mirror your service, for every service path is unique to each person’s incarnation and is dependant upon their own skill set and soul mission. You all come onto the planet with specific interests and passions for a reason.

Just as there are many different paths people can take on their enlightenment journey, so it is with service. It is designed that way to meet the needs of the whole. Celebrate each other in your efforts and thank those who are doing different service work than you for that is what gives you the opportunity to focus on your unique offerings.

And if you find yourself stepping into service that a lot of other people offer, please know you are still required as there is no one else who can offer your unique blend of self and Source and that is what will make your service special and necessary. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2019/02/21/daily-message-thursday-february-21-2019/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2019 11:38:23 PM

GFP Newsletter - 2/20/2019

will's picture

The humble person starts saying, "I am not. I am not an ego, I have effaced myself."

But who is saying these things? The person who has emptied himself will not say such things. He will say, "I am, and I am for the first time. But now in my I-am-ness 'I' is only linguistic, a way of saying it. Existentially, there is only am-ness."

And let this be the criterion for whether you are emptying yourself or effacing yourself. If you are emptying yourself you will become more and more blissful, because you will become more and more spacious. You will become more and more available to God and to God's celebration. You will become open to existence and all its joys and all its blessings.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2019 12:38:01 AM

The Sun Does Come Out

God said:

Beloved, gear yourself for more blessings to come. Don’t be hesitant or utterly cautious. Lots more goodness is on its way to you. Root for yourself. At the same time as you don’t demand from life, anticipate all good from it just the same. Don’t tiptoe around life. Count on it. At the same time as you don’t corner the market, you also aren’t overly lackadaisical about it. All good is on its way to you. You deserve. Don’t confiscate, however, nor are you to beat around the bush. Don’t covet life’s jewels. Don’t be desperate for a different kind of day. Be just right. I tell you, in all certain terms, that you are poised for all blessings. I, Myself, am getting impatient for you to be filled with happiness. You are being readied for happiness. You are not to be timid about it. You are deserving. Don’t be too modest for it. Don’t be out of your mind for it either. You don’t have to win every hand of poker. Accept that your life isn’t odd-man out.

It’s true that into each life a little rain will fall, yet it doesn’t rain every single day and night where you are. There are also sheltered paths to stand under. Babies do sleep through the night. Rain does stop. Rain isn’t all bad. In fact, rain has its good moments. Yes, rain leads you to higher places. Sun does come out, and you dry off.

Would you really like it if it never rained? What if you lived where it rained once in a hundred years? You would be doing rain dances. Yes, there is another side to every coin. You are not to be beside yourself. Be. Go along with life. Be Johnny-on-the-spot as it is.

Nor do you have to be a wise old owl. Take each day as it comes. Go ahead and get wet. Splash in the rain. It’s allowable to love rain. Collect rain for a sunny day.

Does life have to be a trial or on trial? Only if you say so. Why not every day a heyday? Indeed, why not for Heaven’s sake?

When are the good days? Right now! Get a move on sooner rather than later. Catch up with yourself. Declare today a holiday. Today will not return again. A time may come when you may well yearn for today. Today won’t come back. Soon or late, you have to let it go anyway. The same for snow. When it’s summer, for sure snow will not fall again. No day returns twice, nor do you return exactly the same twice. Time is spoken of as not existing and, certainly, not returning as it once was.

Now, start looking at life as the wonder it is. Plunk yourself down smack into today with no holds barred.

Mourn neither today nor tomorrow. Be done with mourning. There is no percentage in it. Life is always before you. What is called death is another life before you. Ever new is life. Jump in. This is your opportunity now. Tomorrow you have a different opportunity. Life always beckons you forward.

“This way,” says life. “Another day just like this will not occur again. This is how it is. This is fine and dandy. Whatever day it may be today, it is just right. Today has been waiting for you. Admit you have been looking for today. True, in for a dime, in for a dollar.”

What was life like before days were given names? How wonderful it must have been to identify days in different ways, just as money was once called tuppence or a mare’s worth. There were not always Moon Days or Sun Days.

There is more charm to life than you have taken into account. Life is grand. Do somersaults.

Say: “Thank You, God. God, bless this day, and so will I!”

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/the-sun-does-come-out.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2019 1:16:57 AM

GaiaPortal 2-20-19… “Wings are born on those with freedom of Spirit”

This GaiaPortal just came out.

——————————————————

Wings are born on those with freedom of Spirit

Wings are born on those with freedom of Spirit.

Elements of Higher Vibrations are embraced.

Polarities are leveled.

Mediators brought in.

Conclusions are created.

gaia_portal

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2019 7:43:30 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday February 22, 2019

We invite you to remember a time when, as you look back, you see how every single element came together to give you a perfect result. It might have been when you suddenly felt drawn to buy a lottery ticket and won. It might have been showing up at the exact moment that allowed you to meet someone who ended up having a profound impact on your life. Or it may have been a time when you were delayed, only to discover had you been on time you would have been involved in an accident.

These events are not rare, in fact, they are exactly how your life unfolds all the time, just some events are more recognizable than others. We wish for you to know that this is exactly what is happening in your life right now. As you read this the universe is orchestrating your next great alignment, your next important intersection, your next wonderful surprise. Your job is to simply follow the flow and accept the timing, which is always, always divinely perfect for your highest outcome. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2019/02/22/daily-message-friday-february-22-2019/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!