Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/9/2010 9:12:05 PM
Quote:
Hi Luis and Roger,

Here are some guidelines in regards to channeling messages.
If you follow them, nothing bad can ever happen to you.

GUIDELINES FOR DISCERNMENT - New Realities Magazine - July 1987

Paraphrased...

1. There will always be useful information for everyone. Beware of the channel that gives you useful information for only a few, or tells you that it's only for a special group or a sequestered number. It must be useful for ALL humanity, every single Human. This is an area of discernment allowing you to know you are hearing the truth.
2. The message should be uplifting. Watch for an empowering message - NOT ONE OF FEAR, not one that drags you down - not one that makes you want to take fearful action or hide - but an enabling message! This is a staple of God energy. It must be there. It should inspire the listener and reader. Every recorded angel appearance before a Human Being has begun with "Fear not!"
3. Spirit (God) will never, ever channel a message that asks you to give up your free will. Never! For your free will is what your experience on Earth is all about as you sit in your "chairs of gold" (a metaphor created in Kryon Book Six). Free will! FREE CHOICE is what drives your future.
4. Spirit will never give you a message - ever - that asks you to violate the integrity of what you believe. You are honored in your thought processes. Spirit will never trick you or "talk you" into anything. The message must never violate your integrity. You must feel comfortable with it, and it must ring true to your heart.
5. Spirit will never represent a channeller as being the only source. Watch for this, for there are many channels of Spirit and they all coordinate their information to create a bigger picture, especially in this New Age. They will NEVER represent themselves as the ONLY source of information.
6. Watch for the fact that the information is normally new information. Beware of the channel that simply re-hashes the old, for they are not channelling anything but the ego of the Human Being. New information is necessary, combined with "core information," it is the entire reason for the channel. Think about it.
7. Watch for the fact that channelled information should have spiritual solutions presented. Solutions to life challenges on Earth, via new information, is the purpose of channelling.

Thank you Bogdan, I completely forgot this set of guidelines from Krion site. It is most useful and really comes handy. I even posted it some time ago, just in case; it is in page 16 of this thread.
Thanks again,
Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2010 9:23:12 PM
Quote:

Miguel and Roger, both of you have stated many of my reservations about this subject.

I appreciate the questions asked by Roger and your reply to them Miguel.

I realize the research that has gone into this forum and each of us will just have to follow our own hearts and minds.

Blessings,

Sara

You are so right, dear Sara, regarding this. In the end, it all comes to what we think and how we feel about something. I have not mentioned this previously, but apart from my own research and the guidelines just posted by Bogdan, we should always follow Jill's frequent advice about the messages' contents: 'USE DISCERNMENT'.
Love and Hugs,
Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2010 9:48:48 PM
Hello Luis, Sara and Roger,

Couple more practical notes about dealing with channeled messages.

It helps if you listen to different channels and different entities. After a while you will start seeing patterns and ways of thinking even within entities.

Their concepts evolve around the same principles and after a while you will see that they all have the same purpose although it might be expressed using different words and examples.

Even if entities have varying ideas how to approach certain situations, their final enlightening messages is alignment with oneself, realizing your own god connection, ability to love and not fear, realizing multidimensional laws and universal laws, understanding what happiness is and such other things which every religion would support.

I follow one channel now for about 5 years, it is called Abraham-Hicks. It was the inspiration for movie The Secret.

Another one worth reading is Kryon.com

If you read all their works, you will develop good sense of what spirit might want to tell us.

By the way spirit (your own soul) talks to you all the time, you might be just not realizing it.

Bogdan

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
10/9/2010 10:05:45 PM

Quote:
Hello Luis, Sara and Roger,

Couple more practical notes about dealing with channeled messages.

It helps if you listen to different channels and different entities. After a while you will start seeing patterns and ways of thinking even within entities.

Their concepts evolve around the same principles and after a while you will see that they all have the same purpose although it might be expressed using different words and examples.

Even if entities have varying ideas how to approach certain situations, their final enlightening messages is alignment with oneself, realizing your own god connection, ability to love and not fear, realizing multidimensional laws and universal laws, understanding what happiness is and such other things which every religion would support.

I follow one channel now for about 5 years, it is called Abraham-Hicks. It was the inspiration for movie The Secret.

Another one worth reading is Kryon.com

If you read all their works, you will develop good sense of what spirit might want to tell us.

By the way spirit (your own soul) talks to you all the time, you might be just not realizing it.

Bogdan

Thank you, Miguel. Thank you Bogdan.

I do not consider myself 'enlightened' but I do know that I have been given certain 'gifts'. For that reason, instead of running to a doctor when something goes wrong with my body, I listen first to my own 'healing powers' - whatever you want to call it. We know our bodies much better than anyone else does, God has given that to each of us. Not many listen, but it is there.

Not only have I been healed many times but I have helped others. I do not say that I am a healer. I believe God is the Healer but we can be used as, well you call it 'channels'. I have never thought of it as that, I just accepted what was always there.

When I was a child, I had lots of warts on my hands and feet. A friend of mine healed me. I believe in doing this some of her power was transferred to me, because I believed. When my son developed the same problem, I was able to have them go away. Recently, only last year while visiting my granddaughter, I discovered she had several warts on her hands and feet. They had scheduled appointments with the doctor but had to wait. I asked if I could try to remove them and was given permission. Several weeks later my son & wife told her it was time to go have her warts removed and she said, "What warts?" I don't have any. That was a wonderful feeling.

There are other things but I will stop there. Miguel will be getting a broom and tell me to fly out of here!! :-)

Happy fall everyone!

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2010 10:12:42 PM

Thank you Bogdan,

I will really check this list through.

I'm so pleased that otrhers have my concerns.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!